00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.517835

Rules:
1. Boobs
2. Butts
3. Repeat

Theme:

Alternate Theme:

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Tze -- Please and thank you, good sirs.

I forgot about this guy with the smiling gimmick. I'm not sure If I want him to win or get brutally knocked out.

I forgot about this guy with the smiling gimmick. I'm not sure If I want him to win or get brutally knocked out.

I think I'll be happy either way. If he wins, it's just a little bit of a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak and crippled world. If he loses, good - fuck him:

Sam... proof that looks don't matter to get a model wife, just get punched in the face for a living...

I think I'll be happy either way. If he wins, it's just a little bit of a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak and crippled world. If he loses, good - fuck him:

He has a dad bod so I think I'm leaning more toward I want him to win, but like you said if he loses

tenor.gif

fuck it WAR DAD BOD AND DAD DICKS!

annnnnd he's lost his smile.

early stoppage?

Live, it looked fine. On replay, though, it looked all of the shots on the ground landed on his arms and he gave a thumbs up. He fucked up when he had the guy's leg there. If he could have gotten the takedown and landed on top, he could have bought himself a little time. That right hand standing rocked him big time.

@SocraticMethod did u know that @RollSonnenRoll posted a face pic w/ Kenny Omega and one of the Bucks of Youth? In my catching up w/ the threads it was not clear (to me) if you had seen it.

RSR truly is the white meat babyface of the #PWD.

This fight

tenor.gif

Gonna get another bowl of pho

I'm not really into this amateur hour fight,
so here is Carmella letting you know her size requirements.

tumblr_n9t07kXtQC1qk6omfo6_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back