PWD 718: Undisputed Champion(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really into this amateur hour fight,
so here is Carmella letting you know her size requirements.

tumblr_n9t07kXtQC1qk6omfo6_400.gif

Dad dick fetish CONFIRMED.

High-ish level women's BJJ can be really fun because of how bendy and aggressive those broads quite often are.

RollSonnenRoll said:
p6ODZfq.jpg

RSR face reveal!

I was hanging out on the skywalk looking at the lights when I thought to myself “damn that guys hair looks a lot like Kenny Ome-“. Walked up and said hey guys don’t wanna bother you just wanted to shake your hand. They were both really laid back and said nah man let’s get a picture. Asked if I came to the press conference yesterday and I said I just flew in today. They asked where I was from and I said Atlanta and they said oh yeah we’ll do a show there I’m sure. Then asked if I wanted pyro at the show cause they’ve been asked about pyro all day lol. I thanked them for the pic and their time and they went on. They were both very chill and talkative

@RollSonnenRoll
{<redford}
should have told them you worked for an indie company called the PWD and that you had some boys that they should book lol

Simms is taking a beating.

#MyBusiness

No kickoffs or cheerleaders in the AAF.

#NotMyBusiness

High-ish level women's BJJ can be really fun because of how bendy and aggressive those broads quite often are.
I wish Mackenzie Dern could learn to make weight so she could actually fight and finish someone via titty smother.

Seriously, though, if you have the chance to watch some (preferably attractive) chicks in the 120 pound range and purple belt level, check it out.

I wish Mackenzie Dern could learn to make weight so she could actually fight and finish someone via titty smother.

She doesn't like to train all that often. She'd rather go to the beach and then maybe train for a day or so the week before the fight.

She's an idiot.

Nice jugs, though.

@RollSonnenRoll
{<redford}
should have told them you worked for an indie company called the PWD and that you had some boys that they should book lol

yotj3us.jpg

My gimmick is I'm a Mexican American that hates Mexicans. I blend in with them then destroy them from the inside out, starting with all the hotel maids. And of course I'm a Trump supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back