Status
Not open for further replies.
"Check out the January Obsevers, everything on AEW is answered in depth." -

DnHCtEsU4AAj9Lb.jpg
those jeans....WHY DOES DAVE HATE THE WORLD

@Big Nut Energy

Do you attend this church?

Used to go to stuff kinda like this when we was teenagers in the early 90's
Church called Victory Outreach would put on anti gang life plays at a converted movie theater and all the Mexican crews in town would go
One time we got into a huge rumble in front of the church

Used to go to stuff kinda like this when we was teenagers in the early 90's
Church called Victory Outreach would put on anti gang life plays at a converted movie theater and all the Mexican crews in town would go
One time we got into a huge rumble in front of the church

Not cool fighting in front of the church.

@Frank23 did you ever read Football For A Buck?(I think it was you that was talking about it)
I just bought the audiobook to listen to at work

I still got a buncha Oakland Invaders stuff somewhere in my house
Bumper stickers and pendants and shit
Maybe I should dig it out and get the groundswell going

I just saw that Corny is working the Crockett Cup
Hes gonna be pig spittin mad when Size Matters(Hornswaggle and Joey Ryan) win the whole shit

You think AEW will be forcing exclusivity? Wouldn’t that go totally against what the founding wrestlers have been promoting, saying, benefiting from and preaching? Even nowadays WWE sent Dunn around with his belt on UK Indy tours. Obviously you can’t have Cody jobbing to a young boy in All Japan but within reason.
Different contracts for different people...
I think some will and some won't. I'd really prefer their top stars be exclusive. If you want to see Big Kenny or Hangman then you have to go to see AEW. It's hard to build stars if you see those same top players on a cell phone video in front of 500 people in Scranton.

You suck, Naomi!

I think some will and some won't. I'd really prefer their top stars be exclusive. If you want to see Big Kenny or Hangman then you have to go to see AEW. It's hard to build stars if you see those same top players on a cell phone video in front of 500 people in Scranton.

I think Jericho and Cody proved you can be a top guy playing in different leagues just like the NWA touring champ back in the day (though they would sometimes ‘drop’ the belt for a house pop in a small town because nobody would know). Not 500 in Scranton for Warriorlakers International Mega Promotion or in CMLL or for ICP.

I’m talking about NJPW, ROH, Impact, WWE surprise, maybe AAA, NGWP, Jericho Cruise, House of Hardcore...

qbSr0g.gif

Who in the blue hell stickied a Gutter thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back