PWd 716 the return of the fat girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea its super catchy and has that evil riff. I like when the bats fly out of the screen and turn into papa. legit wished I liked these guys sooner I hate when i feel like I missed out on something but its hard to be everywhere at once and I always got something going on musically. I been catching up though

I like to listin to miasma , dance macrabe and square hammer in a row.

I hope I can catch them live in the summer or something

they are playing Illinois in May. Only other US date posted thus far is in Ohio. they opened for Iron Maiden here a couple years ago.

they are playing Illinois in May. Only other US date posted thus far is in Ohio. they opened for Iron Maiden here a couple years ago.

I always get into things at the wrong times

Were you just lookin at dates ?

Thats not bad news though I have traveled to both those states for shows before and can make a trip out of it

The more WWE tries to bury and embarrass Ambrose, the bigger draw he’s gonna end up being somewhere else.

I always get into things at the wrong times

Were you just lookin at dates ?

Thats not bad news though I have traveled to both those states for shows before and can make a trip out of it
yeah I just looked them up. the rest of their tour is in Europe, even supporting Metallica for a couple shows. its funny because 2 years ago they were opening up for Maiden, and then last year they were headlining their own arena concert sponsored by the local rock radio station. they put on a good show but I could never really get into their music.

The more WWE tries to bury and embarrass Ambrose, the bigger draw he’s gonna end up being somewhere else.

I doubt that go that far considering what Ambrose contributed to the company at his peak, the workhouse who did more house shows than anyone else. If anything, they slowly phased Ambrose down the card, that EC3 loss is the beginning of a slow decline down the card wouldn't be suprise if he's on the pre-show mania battle royal to finish up.

Never forget that The Hardest Working Man in Sports Entertainment once main evened two house shows on the same night

Never forget that The Hardest Working Man in Sports Entertainment once main evened two house shows on the same night

Peak Ambrose, as around this time Reigns got suspended via wellness and he fill it for those additional house shows. I assume he got bonus $$$ compensation in doing so, that main event money gotta take what you get when you're headlining.

How does AEW work, are they exclusive signings or can they still work around the indies?
I don't think this has been fully released but I know Jericho has said he can still work his cruise and Japan but that's it. I'd like to see them be exclusive to AEW. That will help solidify the brand

Austin killed Ambrose

It was an awkward interview, but for it to derail Ambrose I don't see it can you elaborate on that? I see how it could from the WWE's perspective if he reacts like that to Austin, how would he deal comes press day with the media been a face of the company which it how I view WWE/Universal titles been representatives. I see reluctance from that POV, but Ambrose was ok after that.

@Pliny Pete

Jimmy Hart and James Storm are gonna be at the local high school on Saturday. Make your way to KY and be my manager when I show up to challenge Storm to a hair vs hair match.

The Return of the Hamplanets

2w3asg5.jpg

OMG, Gutter must have been hovering at the thread end like Snax at the backstage buffet.

BTW who coined Snax? I’m sure it was someone here.

I don't think this has been fully released but I know Jericho has said he can still work his cruise and Japan but that's it. I'd like to see them be exclusive to AEW. That will help solidify the brand

You think AEW will be forcing exclusivity? Wouldn’t that go totally against what the founding wrestlers have been promoting, saying, benefiting from and preaching? Even nowadays WWE sent Dunn around with his belt on UK Indy tours. Obviously you can’t have Cody jobbing to a young boy in All Japan but within reason.

You think AEW will be forcing exclusivity? Wouldn’t that go totally against what the founding wrestlers have been promoting, saying, benefiting from and preaching? Even nowadays WWE sent Dunn around with his belt on UK Indy tours. Obviously you can’t have Cody jobbing to a young boy in All Japan but within reason.
"Check out the January Obsevers, everything on AEW is answered in depth." -

DnHCtEsU4AAj9Lb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back