PWd 716 the return of the fat girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyst2C6U0AAzwcb
Crowbar?

Those methadone clinics are a trip, I got some homies that suffered from opioid addiction from their pain pills and their health care providers told them that methadone was the answer. They wish they never started that shit. Just traded one drug for another.

Yea dude I was coming up on a year on will power alone and now im 10 days in . Shit gets its hooks in you and sometimes you just cant run fast enough. I fuckin wish I never started as well. Oxy is a fuckin bitch thank fuck needles/aids frightens me more than feeling like shit

I’m still lost on their gimmick. I can’t tell if they really take this seriously or if it’s a borderline satire on “devil rock” or really at all what they’re trying to be. Every song I’ve heard kinda sounds different

I like when music is so whatever it is that I cant tell if its a parody .... Like david allen coe . My guess is that its tongue and cheek atheism but Tobias is from the right country and seems weird enough where he might not be kidding at all and thrilled to death to sell satan to children so its hard to tell. Either way it doesnt really matter too much because it still ends up about having yourself a hedonistic good time

They are like if you created a pmrc cartoon on comedy central ghost would be the evil band tipper and the soccer moms gotta take down.

Last edited:
Yea dude I was coming up on a year on will power alone and now im 10 days in . Shit gets its hooks in you and sometimes you just cant run fast enough. I fuckin wish I never started as well. Oxy is a fuckin bitch thank fuck needles/aids frightens me more than feeling like shit

I've smoked opium but I've never done heroin or any opiate pills (not recreationally at least, don't think I've ever been prescribed any legit either tho).

Opium was weird, only once can I recall really liking what it did for me - and that was because I had super crazy dreams that night. But there are also a handful of other things where I can tell I've been able to not have things get their hooks in, as you put it.

The Church of JBG approves the themesong, but would recommend this as more fitting given the title and mascots

tenor.gif

Opium was weird, only once can I recall really liking what it did for me - and that was because I had super crazy dreams that night. But there are also a handful of other things where I can tell I've been able to not have things get their hooks in, as you put it.

Ive got some problems that come with having depression and being on the spectrum. I started takin that shit when my mom died cuz i couldnt stand how I felt and lacked the maturity to deal with my hurt and was desperate to find a way not to feel my feelings but I didnt want to take a benzo or any of the brain candy drugs due to a fear of that shit making me not me any more ..... What seemed like the cure worked for a long time ..... and then it became a trap. I blew right past all the warning signs and just kept on going

Ive got some problems that come with having depression and being on the spectrum. I started takin that shit when my mom died cuz i couldnt stand how I felt and lacked the maturity to deal with my hurt and was desperate to find a way not to feel my feelings but I didnt want to take a benzo or any of the brain candy drugs due to a fear of that shit making me not me any more ..... What seemed like the cure worked for a long time ..... and then it became a trap. I blew right past all the warning signs and just kept on going

Well it sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on your own headspace now. Hopefully it keeps moving in a better direction for you.

So I watch Temptation Island with Mrs. 44nutman.
She was like no way in hell would we have done that show before we were married. We could do it now and I would not be worried.
I was like now I would just get drunk and try to get the chicks to make out or flash me. Pre married me would have tried to run through the whole house.
On to the show. Taller white dude is going to cheat , which means his girl will too. Bearded white dude, knew coming in his chick was done with him. Then she said he would be a shitty Dad and knowing his history with his Dad was a terrible thing to say. He has made the decision to get all the ass he can, which based on his broad is the right decision.
Her being a terrible human being, will probably bang a couple dudes because her dude stepped out.
The older brother is safe as long as he holds his shit together. Younger brothers broad is fucking INSANE, if he accidently bumps into a chick she may suck off every dude in a 5 mile radius just to get back at him. She may sneak over to his villa and give him a Columbia neck tie in his sleep because he talked to a chick.
I hate myself for watching this show.

I grew up with no structure or rules and embraced degeneracy at an early age

Lol

So I grew up (6-21) in a downriver suburb (south of Trenton north of south Rockwood)

Enlist in the Coast Guard, leave MI single then return 13 years later wife and two kids stationed in the D and wife finds the house she love in my hometown ... Holy Shit this is why i became so fucked up.

Wife understands tendencies now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back