PWD 712: THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Dawg is a face. DRH is the face commissioner. Soc is a face. Goldazsasadaadaa might be a face but he’s a midcarder with a stunted run for not giving the sausage to the hot stripper neighbor. Big Nut was a face before he changed from Big Rex.

giphy.gif

anyone who wouldnt take @frenz on a nice dinner date and then sexually disappoint her afterwards has a problem with me!
I'd rather go see Hamilton then go home and cry at Kingdom Hearts 3 like a real man.

men just arent men any more meth! hows the weather where youre at?

It's cold and windy, but not as cold and windy as lots of other places, so I guess I can't complain.

Nah, screw that. It's cold and windy and I don't like it!

How are you?

Gutter is also a RL face for trying to shave Mella from It Puts The Lotion On The Skin Wally.

J Dawg is a face. DRH is the face commissioner. Soc is a face. Goldazsasadaadaa might be a face but he’s a midcarder with a stunted run for not giving the sausage to the hot stripper neighbor. Big Nut was a face before he changed from Big Rex.
@J Danger
Would you consider yourself a face or a heel in the PWD??
I’ve seen you as an Austin, someone who walks the grey area

Am I the first face lawyer gimmick ever?

It's cold and windy, but not as cold and windy as lots of other places, so I guess I can't complain.

How are you?

I want cold and windy and a snowboard under my feet.

How are you?
i got class cancelled for today and tomorrow due to the weather, but idk man its not THAT cold. like i just got back from taking the dog on a walk. tomorrow the windchill is supposed to dip into the negatives though.

i got class cancelled for today and tomorrow due to the weather, but idk man its not THAT cold. like i just got back from taking the dog on a walk. tomorrow the windchill is supposed to dip into the negatives though.

My car said it was 11 degrees when I got home tonight. So, it could be worse. But I'm not going outside if I don't have to.

I saw the commercial for that game.
The fuck is wrong with you son?
<Fedor23>
I like Disney, I like Final Fantasy, I grew up on the original Kingdom Hearts.

q
.. Goldazsasadaadaa might be a face but he’s a midcarder with a stunted run for not giving the sausage .
I don’t appreciate the way you’re referring to Miss Elizabeth, please be respectful of her dainty feelings.

You’re better than that Warr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back