PWD 695: The Return of Super Happy Fun Time

Will AndersonsFoot become the next Bubba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg followed AEW on Twitter

HqgTft.gif
They are going to need a "name" if they want to draw the casual eyeballs. He wouldn't be a bad choice, but at his age I don't think that would be sustainable.

They are going to need a "name" if they want to draw the casual eyeballs. He wouldn't be a bad choice, but at his age I don't think that would be sustainable.
Plus, if he came in as a wrestler, who is he gonna let go over him when it is time to do the honors?

Will Billionaire Tony back the Brinks truck up to Tilden, TX?

tumblr_n2j7yayzgw1sdqajoo1_r1_250.gif

What's going on here?

Toni Storm

tumblr_ooihtetXX21sbr34po3_250.gif

had a 3 second video of her playing with herself leaked and from what my sources say she has plenty more to come. She freaked out about it and deleted her Twitter and IG yesterday. We might have a Paige jr situation on our hands.

Toni Storm

tumblr_ooihtetXX21sbr34po3_250.gif

had a 3 second video of her playing with herself leaked and from what my sources say she has plenty more to come. She freaked out about it and deleted her Twitter and IG yesterday. We might have a Paige jr situation on our hands.
tenor.gif

Read that he had a bad fall about a month ago and his son said that was the beginning of the end.

Falls kill old people. That's why the rich get carried around by big swole dudes.

Mean Gene asked the tough questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back