PWD 695: The Return of Super Happy Fun Time

Will AndersonsFoot become the next Bubba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with drawing 6000 people?
Why is it that now days if something doesnt sell out people think its a failure?
NFL, MLB, NHL, CFB, pro wrestling, boxing etc were built into powerhouses through decades and decades of non sold out arenas all over the country

It's the problem with modern interwebz culture. All In sold out...so you had 1000's of very vocal folks online screaming to the heavens about the usual gloom and doom forecast for WWE and how the next show would do twice as much and blah blah blah...and then you had the other side of the coin claiming it was a fluke and it was a protest number and this is proof the shows really don't draw flies to shit and blah blah blah...it's a case of the obnoxious vocal minority being loud and grasping at anything to validate their opinions and needing to scream to the entire world about how they were right.

Kenny Omega is joining WWE.

It's the problem with modern interwebz culture. All In sold out...so you had 1000's of very vocal folks online screaming to the heavens about the usual gloom and doom forecast for WWE and how the next show would do twice as much and blah blah blah...and then you had the other side of the coin claiming it was a fluke and it was a protest number and this is proof the shows really don't draw flies to shit and blah blah blah...it's a case of the obnoxious vocal minority being loud and grasping at anything to validate their opinions and needing to scream to the entire world about how they were right.
@Pliny Pete

I dont think Omega losing guarantees he leaves but NJPW had to get the belt off him before his contract expires

Out of the people in the thread right now... @Frank23 you're the first numerically after 1000...so make a thread.

I dont think Omega losing guarantees he leaves but NJPW had to get the belt off him before his contract expires
I don't want him in the E. No way he is used well.

I don't want him in the E. No way he is used well.
I think Omega knows he wont be happy in WWE but Im listening to Meltzers podcast right now and he says WWE made a monster offer to him, might be too much to turn down
3 years of unhappiness for 2 more zeros at the end of your bank account ainta bad trade off

Dave - "AEW doesnt wanna fight anyone but theyre bout to find out that theyre in a fight when they pull into Jacksonville the same day as Smackdown" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back