PWD 695: The Return of Super Happy Fun Time

Will AndersonsFoot become the next Bubba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ that queer's lack of finger dexterity. Imagine if he had to do 10 pullups, "Well you see I have to use my feet to help because it's awkward using just my arms and back"
I had some people over for a post-Christmas party and one of my "friends" picked up my unweighted trap bar and immediately dropped it. He said the grip hurt his fingers
a7b16680-28a8-4cb8-aff7-6428b2cc4c1c_text_hi.gif

I had some people over for a post-Christmas party and one of my "friends" picked up my unweighted trap bar and immediately dropped it. He said the grip hurt his fingers

{<doc}

Good knurling is hard to come by!

I got up at 5:30 this morning to do some clanging and banging, jack. Felt good.

Bumped my office nap up from 2:30 to 11, but otherwise it was business as usual.

I didn't even realize it was #ImpactThursday since they seemingly forgot they have The Smokeshow at their disposal
<DCrying>

Don Callis let us all down

I didn't even realize it was #ImpactThursday since they seemingly forgot they have The Smokeshow at their disposal
<DCrying>

Don Callis let us all down

Those Canadians have destroyed TNA Impact Wrestling.

The Finger Poke of Doom happened 20 years ago today.

Those pics and videos won't hurt her career at all. Hell, she will be even more popular with the neckbeards now.

If more fans "support" her and it helps her "brand" it may encourage others to ... "Suffer from leaked intimate footage"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back