PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
db405-15419178869415-800.jpg

LOL

Remember when this guy was being talked about as one of the next big stars? With potential WWE Champion being levied on him. Hell, they put him in the Universal Championship 4 way, he was engaged to Carmella...

Then he beat up a midget, and broke a toilet

Now, more broken toilets are in his future, the Chris Hero looking J-Brone.

db405-15419178869415-800.jpg

LOL

Remember when this guy was being talked about as one of the next big stars? With potential WWE Champion being levied on him. Hell, they put him in the Universal Championship 4 way, he was engaged to Carmella...

Then he beat up a midget, and broke a toilet

Now, more broken toilets are in his future, the Chris Hero looking J-Brone.
Don’t denigrate a man when he’s down

Don’t denigrate a man when he’s down

There's a difference between kicking a man when he's down, and taking the piss out of a man who had everything, and pissed it up against the wall because of his attitude.

Just kick him in the belly....he won't feel it.

Cass doesn’t even deserve bingo hall money and never deserved to be on the main roster or NXT. He got far more TV time than he ever earned, and all he had to do was lose weight. He puts ZERO butts on seats I can’t imagine anyone wanting to go to an event because Cass is on the bill.

Enzo & Cass were poised to be the biggest thing since New Day. But it was not meant to be. One guy could talk but not work. The other could play the heavy. Two simple things that were dime a dozen separately but neither of those two jamokes realized it.

There's a difference between kicking a man when he's down, and taking the piss out of a man who had everything, and pissed it up against the wall because of his attitude.

This. As someone else mentioned, Test blew out his knee and got released. He came back looking like a main eventer. Braun panning out and McIntyre returning should've lit a fire under his ass.

Last edited:
Big Cass doesn't understand the business.

Zeus might have another run left in him.

I was going to Go Full Red Dead on a dude when his little shit son almost killed my doggie on his scooter. He took issue with me shouting “Watch out.” Full fucking Polack dad on a Sunday. I didn’t even curse him out. Just took off my jacket, took off my glasses, got my local fight club hoodie on and told my kid to head home. Ended peacefully when I asked if we have an issue even though he continued shouting shit when I walked off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back