PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between kicking a man when he's down, and taking the piss out of a man who had everything, and pissed it up against the wall because of his attitude.

He caught the virus from Enzo.

Who got it from Austin Aries.

Just watching Raw now. I have a sinking feeling that those weren't really Anvil's glasses.

I’m working on doing some sort of pro wrestling shit with my BJJ trainer and he told me ok maybe we can talk, but nobody in the fight community treats it serious.

So I gave him a short lesson about Landos, Thesz, Bruno, Sakuraba, fucking Kimura, Nak, Cormier wanting to do WWE, what Pride was, Ken Shamrock, Severn...

Does this interest anyone?

What did he do?
540x960.png

db405-15419178869415-800.jpg

Sugar hold, Hart Dungeon, shooters needing to hold the NWA belt...

Dean should have come out mid-match and either won the tag title match or gotten them DQed to save the belts. And he should have kept that up for weeks. Making Seth fight 2-on-1 till he's half dead and then saving the titles so he'd have to do it again. Take it to a PPV, do it again, saving the belts with Seth half dead, grab a mic and tell Seth that his IC title defense is up next.

That infamous Chyna interview where she was caught lying about X-Pac, and he called in was thrown up into my Youtube recommendations.

It's still so awkward, even moreso now.

That infamous Chyna interview where she was caught lying about X-Pac, and he called in was thrown up into my Youtube recommendations.

It's still so awkward, even moreso now.
Feels bad being negative about someone who's died, but yeah. She had some issues and it was awkward as fuck. I felt sorry for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back