PWD 636: All In and STARRCAST are almost here

Which rapper is the best between these three?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family all wearing Reigns merch won him the Universal title.

ZMiHnBo.gif

171801.jpg

Do you call them "he" when you talk to them?
No, I got scolded by him/her for talking about hanging out with the boys and mistakenly calling she a he a bunch of times. She was a bitch about it and I didn't really do it on purpose.

No, I got scolded by him/her for talking about hanging out with the boys and mistakenly calling she a he a bunch of times. She was a bitch about it and I didn't really do it on purpose.

Shame on you. Shaaaaaaame.

<OKC16>

I bet Shawn was the type of guy that would fuck you in the ass and not even have the common courtesy to give you a reacharound. Pure scum.
Lol @ the notion of Shawn being pitcher

Also the answer to the poll is Jay-Z. Even though Em deaded him on Renegade, Jay wins by virtue of longevity, consistency, and coming out of the Nas beef with a (contentious) victory. Em had joke songs that sold a lot, but when he had to grow up, his whole career disappeared.

Also I don't think Eminem has an album that stacks up to Reasonable Doubt. It's true.

Ye is a distant third to both, but we don't really love him for his lyricism.
That was my assessment as well.

Reasonable Doubt is just so fucking good.

Any of you people listened to the new 605 Super Podcast yet, its pretty titillating!

Jerry Grey(the guy who told the story of Jake Roberts drinking his own piss) is back on and he tells a story about how Jake The Snake was high on crack and told him he once sucked a dick at gunpoint and then he talks about Vince McMahon having naked pictures of the Ultimate Warrior and having a fling with Shawn Michaels
Sounds like quite a wild scene
@Frank23 lemme know when that interview pops up on Youtube, prolly wont be long

@X-Pac Rules Tim Hornbaker is on there talking about his new Death Of The Territories book, I cant wait for that shit to come out
I hope it's better than his NWA book.

Some boxer just ran outta the ring in fear and refused to fight his opponent once he saw how big and yoked he was
Lol boxing always has the best booking

To be honest, it is a pretty harsh thing to do and it's understandable that she got upset. It would kinda be like calling an anorexic person with an eating disorder fat.

I'm not trying to have a go at you by the way. This is just my opinion and you probably have a different view than me.

If you ranked all of the jay z, Kanye and Eminem albums, 3 of the top 4 would be jay z albums, and the bottom 2 would be Eminem albums. Kanye would own the upper middle part of the rankings.

If you ranked all of the jay z, Kanye and Eminem albums, 3 of the top 4 would be jay z albums, and the bottom 2 would be Eminem albums. Kanye would own the upper middle part of the rankings.

Graduation > anything from Em

Graduation > anything from Em

I was gonna say The Eminem Show, but I just looked at the tracklist and I remember it with way more nostalgia goggles than I thought. You just might be right.

I was gonna say The Eminem Show, but I just looked at the tracklist and I remember it with way more nostalgia goggles than I thought. You just might be right.

Dat white rapper nostalgia.

No it's not.
Well I'd imagine that it would be in the sense of dysphoria they'd feel with their own body it would be. I've never had either though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you'd like. Mine experience is just from my best friend and following trans people on YouTube.

I'm not saying they're both as true as each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back