PWD 636: All In and STARRCAST are almost here

Which rapper is the best between these three?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat white rapper nostalgia.

I don't even fuck with Em like that tbh. His songs were great when I didn't know anything about rap, but as soon as I got some classics behind my belt, it was just all jokes. Doesn't help that he fell off harder than Marty Jannetty. I acknowledge what he did for the genre as far as taking it mainstream, and his technical proficiency deserves respect, but without a gimmick he's just a lame. Revival was fuckin terrible.

Well I'd imagine that it would be in the sense of dysphoria they'd feel with their own body it would be. I've never had either though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you'd like. Mine experience is just from my best friend and following trans people on YouTube.

I'm not saying they're both as true as each other.
Anyway, this probably isn't the thread to talk about it in. This topic is probably more suited for War Room, so sorry for bringing it up. I'm gonna try and get some sleep, so I hope you all enjoy the rest of your nights.

Well I'd imagine that it would be in the sense of dysphoria they'd feel with their own body it would be. I've never had either though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you'd like. Mine experience is just from my best friend and following trans people on YouTube.

I'm not saying they're both as true as each other.
Lets drop it

LOL @ getting scolded by a tranny
You shoulda Randy Orton'd that bitch

LOL @ getting scolded by a tranny
You shoulda Randy Orton'd that bitch
I don't know if this means shit in her purse, kick her in the head or touch your dick and then offer to shake her hand

Or all of the above
<{Joewithit}>

He gave an interview in the back saying he wants to be paid what he deserves
Its a straight rip of the old Bruiser Brody/Ernie Ladd play
Screw over the promoters by refusing to work but leave through the arena floor so the whole crowd sees you were there which pisses them off even more and kills the town
Its almost perfect except for one thing, dude forgot hes just a ham and egger and no one gives a shit if he leaves lololololol

He gave an interview in the back saying he wants to be paid what he deserves
Its a straight rip of the old Bruiser Brody/Ernie Ladd play
Screw over the promoters by refusing to work but leave through the arena floor so the whole crowd sees you were there which pisses them off even more and kills the town
Its almost perfect except for one thing, dude forgot hes just a ham and egger and no one gives a shit if he leaves lololololol
Brody got what he deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back