• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GetTheseHands and I don’t have real beef. He’s me boy. Remember the #JusticeforStruggle movement, neckbeards. We here.

Its going to take more than a petty Star Wars beef to break this up

@HomerThompson
@GetTheseHands

Would Cap stand with Israel or Palestine?
tenor.gif

Capital America would stand with Israel, The Marxist Chris Evans is for palestine.

This thread was really underwhelming. It's not garbage like a @CrippledRacistChris thread or a hot mess like whoever fucked his poll up, but it's just ... not ... good. I saw that BNF started a thread and got excited. But this came across like my dad trying to fit in.
<3>

I don’t see how you could justify voting for Kevin “0 rings in my personal record book” Durant

Has anyone here used the RP Diet templates? Gonna follow them for a six week cut starting on jun 11

It! Is! Alllll over!

Cop/Gator II 500k buys minimum

1. It's grossed 1.3 Billion at the box office, that is NOT revenue including the budget & marketing
2. TLJ grossed 700 million less than The Force Awakens in just two years
3. A guy cut out the women in the Last Jedi which cut the runtime from 152 minutes to 46...

Cody isn't as smart as he thinks he is....LOOK INTO IT

This thread feels dead

The Miz is on ESPN First Take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back