PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_o2sws7Y1Pg1tctq75o1_500.gif

another pole, who’s the bigger kiss ass:

Pritchard to HHH or Bischoff to Hogan?

Eazy put it pretty good that in his mind Bret is writing a movie where he’s the hero of the story and everything is someone’s fault. That’s about right. I could genuinely believe Bret taking a throwaway “so what’s it gonna take to get you to WCW?” back and forth and concocting it into a bidding war for his contract.

This is exactly how I feel about it. I’m sure Bret isn’t making up everything up, Whatever truths there are though have definitely been skewed by his ego to be whatever he wants them to be.

He fucked up when he brags and Says he never injured a guy hen talks about purposefully cranking a shoot sharpshooter on the king as a receipt.

At work the rest of the guys and I play cashshow just to fuck around and every round there’s at least 16 happy Rusev day comments

The Ru for MitB!

<BronTroll1>

This is exactly how I feel about it. I’m sure Bret isn’t making up everything up, Whatever truths there are though have definitely been skewed by his ego to be whatever he wants them to be.

He fucked up when he brags and Says he never injured a guy hen talks about purposefully cranking a shoot sharpshooter on the king as a receipt.
Both are assholes
And marks

Apparently he was never accused of anything before the twitter posts so him being released for not telling WWE is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back