PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bischoff isn't the most reputable of folk but usually pulls the old Ollie North "I don't recall" bit and has no problem admitting some some damaging stuff.

Bret takes his legacy and his integrity very seriously but wears rose-colored glasses and still sees Bill Goldberg's size 13 anytime he closes his eyes.

I'm torn.

Conrad:”So Bret doesn’t have a match at Starrcade 97, Starrcade 98 and I’d bet a dollar he wishes he didn’t have one at Starrcade 99.”
<bball2>

I don't know what this poll is about.

I don't know what this poll is about.
Short of it is that Bret’s book details a long bidding war between WCW and WWE for him after Wrestlemania 12 in which he had a $9 million 3 year contract with WCW on the table when he signed Vince’s infamous 20 year deal. In his new podcast, Eric drops that that is a total lie and while he did meet with Bret in 1996 he never(eeevvvvvvverrrrr) gave him an offer until he signed in 1997. Pick a side

Bret takes his legacy and his integrity very seriously but wears rose-colored glasses and still sees Bill Goldberg's size 13 anytime he closes his eyes.

As a life long Bret Hart fan this is the truth.

And this reminds me of the time I met Bret Hart. I was a young child watching Bret at the Cow Palace, it was amazing probably the best excellence I have ever seen. But before he begins his match we lock eyes and he comes over and puts those shades on my face then whispers and with a tear in my eye, "Size does matter, bitch!'

It was a humbling experience.

Bischoff isn't the most reputable of folk but usually pulls the old Ollie North "I don't recall" bit and has no problem admitting some some damaging stuff.

I'm torn.
Eazy put it pretty good that in his mind Bret is writing a movie where he’s the hero of the story and everything is someone’s fault. That’s about right. I could genuinely believe Bret taking a throwaway “so what’s it gonna take to get you to WCW?” back and forth and concocting it into a bidding war for his contract.

Short of it is that Bret’s book details a long bidding war between WCW and WWE for him after Wrestlemania 12 in which he had a $9 million 3 year contract with WCW on the table when he signed Vince’s infamous 20 year deal. In his new podcast, Eric drops that that is a total lie and while he did meet with Bret in 1996 he never(eeevvvvvvverrrrr) gave him an offer until he signed in 1997. Pick a side
Who gives a fuck should have been a option

– WWE could be seeing its shows split between networks as it works to negotiate new television deals, according to a new report. THR reports that NBCUniversal is focusing on renewing Raw and as a result, Smackdown is being shopped to various networks.

While that sounds like a problem for WWE, it’s more of an embarassment of riches. NBCUniversal is expected to pay as much as three times the current deal for Raw, which airs on USA Network. Sources say that FOX is being speculated as the next home for Smackdown, which has been on NBCU networks since 2010. Both NBCUniversal and WWE declined to comment on the negotiations.

<JerryWWF>

Who gives a fuck should have been a option
tenor.gif

Eazy put it pretty good that in his mind Bret is writing a movie where he’s the hero of the story and everything is someone’s fault. That’s about right. I could genuinely believe Bret taking a throwaway “so what’s it gonna take to get you to WCW?” back and forth and concocting it into a bidding war for his contract.

There's only one Eazy E and he died from aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back