• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9a62bf780ca5485b9dbb7948802aea18.gif

Bury the body?
Don't you know anybody with a boat?
Fucking amateurs
Abraham?

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
Bret is also Canadian which means he is a filthy liar. The reason Canadians are revered as being nice is because it is a clever ruse so you will never think they are filthy liars. If a Canadians lips are moving they are fucking lying.
I believe Bischoff and not that filthy lying Canadian.

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
Bret is also Canadian which means he is a filthy liar. The reason Canadians are revered as being nice is because it is a clever ruse so you will never think they are filthy liars. If a Canadians lips are moving they are fucking lying.
Beniot was Canadian, right?

Was bellator good last weekend? Just realized I have it on my DVR I forgot about it and I still don’t know the results. I’ve never seen a fun king no fighht.
Skip the Jon Fitch fight.

While that sounds like a problem for WWE, it’s more of an embarassment of riches. NBCUniversal is expected to pay as much as three times the current deal for Raw, which airs on USA Network. Sources say that FOX is being speculated as the next home for Smackdown, which has been on NBCU networks since 2010. Both NBCUniversal and WWE declined to comment on the negotiations.

0fd97b3173cef1e100bd998b53206257.gif

Indeed

@Jobber and @LuchaBear are both canadians and we know exactly what they are like

Fuckers .

Rain fire over that river one day we will and liberate you sons of bitches like Detroit and if things keep up with that dress up barbie yall got you will probably weep and shower us with roses and mooseknuckles or whatever is the custom to do in your strange northern land because you are truly grateful to be liberated

i hate those canadian fucks and I wanna burn their wigwams down beat their women and eat their penguins on thanksgiving

Fuckers

Trish Stratus is Canadian.

[<diva3}
Vince made her bark like a dog.

Indeed

@Jobber and @LuchaBear are both canadians and we know exactly what they are like

Fuckers .

Rain fire over that river one day we will and liberate you sons of bitches like Detroit and if things keep up with that dress up barbie yall got you will probably weep and shower us with roses and mooseknuckles or whatever is the custom to do in your strange northern land because you are truly grateful to be liberated

i hate those canadian fucks and I wanna burn their wigwams down beat their women and eat their penguins on thanksgiving

Fuckers

<escalate99>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back