• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 557: Husky Harris! Husky Harris!

Best Tag Team

• The Brain Busters

• Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors

• The Holy Demon Army

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that shits gross man your lil guy is gonna be a smart man

Two of his poems got submitted to the county writing festival, here's one

Nimbus Clouds

Rain clouds form, drops fall
Covering the blazing sun
Taking light off Earth
Beyond the clouds, sun appears
Cumulus clouds take their place

giphy.gif

Two of his poems got submitted to the county writing festival, here's one

Nimbus Clouds

Rain clouds form, drops fall
Covering the blazing sun
Taking light off Earth
Beyond the clouds, sun appears
Cumulus clouds take their place

giphy.gif

hes gonna get into slam poetry and join a commune man you better move out of California soon

So what y'all plans for today. Me nothing but I'll be on the Greyhound heading to long beach on Friday

So what y'all plans for today. Me nothing but I'll be on the Greyhound heading to long beach on Friday

binging on conspiracy farm . I didnt know such a thing existed until last night

He also gave a house key to a bunch of wannabe gangsters, and was absolutely shocked that they would steal all his shit.

Is this guy one of those chav things by chance?

Baseball game later, but this fucking rain will probably ruin it

binging on conspiracy farm . I didnt know such a thing existed until last night

Is it legit? Pat seems like he doesn't really know what he's talking about when it came to conspiracies on Rogan yesterday.

Is it legit? Pat seems like he doesn't really know what he's talking about when it came to conspiracies on Rogan yesterday.

I liked the one with that spetnaz sunny dude that used to be on the military shows

One was just random talking all over the map

About to start episode 2

i dont know if its legit but I always enjoy people talking about that kinda shit well sometimes chemtrails and flat earth and the really silly shit annoys me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back