• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 557: Husky Harris! Husky Harris!

Best Tag Team

• The Brain Busters

• Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors

• The Holy Demon Army

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a how you say BUS in your home land

Well, I think "Bus" is pretty universal:

In French, it's "Autobus"
In Danish, it's "Bus"
In Armenian, it's "Bus"
In Bosnian, it's "Autobus"
In Bulgarian, it's "Avtobus"
In Spanish, it's "Autobus"
In German, it's "Bus"
In Sir-Mix-A-Lot it's "I like big bus and I cannot lie"

Well, I think "Bus" is pretty universal:

In French, it's "Autobus"
In Danish, it's "Bus"
In Armenian, it's "Bus"
In Bosnian, it's "Autobus"
In Bulgarian, it's "Avtobus"
In Spanish, it's "Autobus"
In German, it's "Bus"
In Sir-Mix-A-Lot it's "I like big bus and I cannot lie"

I didnt know bus was a global word like that thats FN neat !!!

A greyhound is like a long distance bus for people to poor to buy a plane ticket. You will meet junkies and people who made a lot of mistakes on that bitch for sure

A greyhound is like a long distance bus for people to poor to buy a plane ticket. You will meet junkies and people who made a lot of mistakes on that bitch for sure

(Psssssst, I know what a greyhound bus is, I was making a joke)

I liked the one with that spetnaz sunny dude that used to be on the military shows

One was just random talking all over the map

About to start episode 2

i dont know if its legit but I always enjoy people talking about that kinda shit well sometimes chemtrails and flat earth and the really silly shit annoys me

Sometimes I like the silly shit, but I'm more into the secret technology we have, (weather manipulation/weaponization, advanced air crafts, heart attack guns, shit like that)

Member in Canada some dude randomly cut off a guy's head on a greyhound

q-EEjkjbfypSPfy7-icdz-UH1GQTeponEbfiOrohmc0.png

Two of his poems got submitted to the county writing festival, here's one

Nimbus Clouds

Rain clouds form, drops fall
Covering the blazing sun
Taking light off Earth
Beyond the clouds, sun appears
Cumulus clouds take their place

giphy.gif
shit is so dope it doesn’t even have to rhyme son

Sometimes I like the silly shit, but I'm more into the secret technology we have, (weather manipulation/weaponization, advanced air crafts, heart attack guns, shit like that)

Yea dude

i like secret cia misbehaving ones too

Love creatures too I would fucking kill for bigfoot to be real . I think it was real but it doesnt exist any longer but I would mark out hard if one was discovered

Might get your head sawed off by some crazy jap

Yea dude

Love creatures too I would fucking kill for bigfoot to be real . I think it was real but it doesnt exist any longer but I would mark out hard if one was discovered

I thought I saw a bigfoot when I was a kid, but it was a fucking bear scratching it's back on a tree.

Yea dude

Man I saw bigfoot at a denny's like two weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back