• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 557: Husky Harris! Husky Harris!

Best Tag Team

• The Brain Busters

• Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors

• The Holy Demon Army

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone suggest me a good war movie to watch please.
The Big Parade
La Grande Illusion
Sergeant York
The Best Years of Our Lives
From Here to Eternity
Paths of Glory
Patton
The Killing Fields
Come and See
Incendies

Just heard a great Luke Gallows story.

When he was in developmental, and they would have guest coaches/speakers show up. One day, 'Dr. Death' Steve Williams came into training, he was the guest speaker. He came in with copies of the book he'd just written, and handed them out, their assignment was that they were to read his book, and then come in, there'd be a test to see if they'd read it.

Gallows had the jump on everyone, because he'd already bought it beforehand, so he knew everything that was in it, so he's taking the test, and he looks over at his tag-team partner, who hasn't written anything, he just put his name on the top of it, RAY GORDY, and hands it in.

Because Jesse and Festus were doing the house show loop, they were back on the road the day after the test. They get to the building, and John Laurinitis sees them and says "YOU TWO! GET THE FUCK IN MY FUCKING OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" and Gallows immediately says to himself "The fucking quiz".

They sit down, and Johnny Ace is going off "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE?! I BRING IN A FUCKIN' LEGEND AND YOU TWO THINK YOUR FUCKING WORK IS SO FUCKING GOOD THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO HIM?! HE WAS IN JAPAN DOING 20 MINUTE FINISHES! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!"

Gallows puts his hand up, and says "What is it, Drew?", and Gallows says "I bought the book, I paid $20 for it, I took the test and got 10/10, so can I be excused, because I have nothing to do with it, but I think my partner here might have a personal issue" Johnny says "You did? Oh. Well, you're excused. And Gallows loiters outside the office, and he hears Johnny say "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Jesse then says "FUCK DOCTOR DEATH! HE WAS MY DAD'S FUCKING PARTNER IN JAPAN, BEFORE YOU WERE! HE TOLD MY MOTHER TO HER FACE THAT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND HE STILL OWES HER FUCKING MONEY! FUCK THAT GUY I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES!"

Johnny then says "Oh... I didn't know... I'm sorry, you two have a good day"

Jesse walks out of the office, looks at Gallows and then says "C'mon boy, let's get some catering".
As a Dr Death fan, I was like...
<VinceShock>

But as a fan of Johnny Ace getting shut up, I was like...
<21>

What is a Patreon? Asking for a friend, by a friend, I mean my penis.
It's another thing u can donate money get perks with whatever the person sets up depending on how much u give.

It's another thing u can donate money get perks with whatever the person sets up depending on how much u give.
So you have to pay, if you want to see her nudes.
I don't pay for pussy.

If you gwan pay to see a girls pussy you might as well go to Bogarts and hang out with some real whores
Yea u could just find it for free anyway people who do pay some probably Post it anyway

With a quick search already found pics of her naked for free no paying lol

tumblr_m7bapnztLK1qzizmho2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back