PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, this confirms it. JBL is the reason for Mauro leaving WWE. It was in response to this:

Being passive aggressive really makes me sympathetic to him. {<BJPeen}

17819358_1667775983517360_6157821532853764096_n.jpg

fucking feet! @Max Power

Who dat?

Still no Spike <45>

I only know a few of them. Top left is Big Dick Dudley, top middle I think is Snot Dudley, then Spike, bottom middle is Sign Guy Dudley.

Dunno who the rest are, aside from Bubba and D-Von.

@Batjester if they ever try to put you in a home don't let them, it's a hotbed for STD's. Hot wild sex parties go on and not the ones you like.

one day there's gonna be a pic or vid that's titled "bas rutten liver kicks Jbl into oblivion"

If I was on SmackDown, I'd just occasionally "watch" Bas Rutten fights whenever JBL was around.

I only know a few of them. Top left is Big Dick Dudley, top middle I think is Snot Dudley, then Spike, bottom middle is Sign Guy Dudley.

Dunno who the rest are, aside from Bubba and D-Von.
Big Dick, Dances With Dudley, Spike.
Bubba day, Snot, D-Von
??? Sign guy, ???

I hate bullies....That's why I go online and publicly shit on them with a group of people who think the same......<{Heymansnicker}>

Big Dick, Dances With Dudley, Spike.
Bubba day, Snot, D-Von
??? Sign guy, ???

The one in the middle is Chubby Dudley
Snot is bottom right
Bottom left is Dudley Dudley (I think)

The one in the middle is Chubby Dudley
Snot is bottom right
Bottom left is Dudley Dudley (I think)
I don't remember a chubby Dudley at all.

They never did have Big Daddy Dudley appear on-screen.

Should be Vince, imo.

I hate bullies....That's why I go online and publicly shit on them with a group of people who think the same......<{Heymansnicker}>

Not even close to the same thing. Try again.

@Minotauro Rex
I was just at 7-11 and there was a sign for buy 1 get 1 free slurpees this week 4/10-4/16

might want to check and see if they have it at yours

damn. elementary school shooting happened today about an hour away from me. what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back