• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should bring in the Great Khali to manage Jinder.

dalip5.jpg

I think his legs rotted off and he has to walk with his arms now.

og9y4x.jpg

I just listened to that interview where ADR "calls out the WWE locker room" and he never called them pussies he just said he couldn't relate to them because he was a 37 year old dad that read books and they were always playing video games. He said they were a good group of kids.

well at least now he can relate with them whenever he's in bed with Paige lol

I had some brown rice, carrots and a chicken breast for lunch.

ii5ivMM.jpg

So they would sign someone to a guaranteed contract worth X amount of dollars, give him all this airtime and waste how many hours to plaster his voice and face all over their TV spots and commercials to humiliate a man.......<seedat>

Sup, I'd like to introduce you to this man:

jim-ross.jpg

and this gent here:

220px-Mark_Henry_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg

I had some brown rice, carrots and a chicken breast for lunch.

ii5ivMM.jpg
Know the feel bro. Been on too much of a dirty bulk lately and not giving a fuck about how much sugar I'm taking in. 100% clean today and feel like complete shit.

I always get the brown rice at chipotle.

ii5ivMM.jpg

I made brown rice topped with bulgogi chicken and a fried egg for dinner last night. I garnished it with carrot and zucchini matchsticks with some napa kimchi on the side. Snap incoming.

So, this confirms it. JBL is the reason for Mauro leaving WWE. It was in response to this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back