• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 441: Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em' up, Shake em'

Your Favorite Version of Brock

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he said it wasn't about money though? Plus he already was a millionaire, he claimed he wanted to test himself. His performance was absolutely embarrassing and to come back smiling right after shows he never competed in his life, no real athlete is going to be smiling right after losing like that.

Unless, Punk worked us all and it was all just for the money...
They screwed us all!

I payed for Overeem/Stipe damn it!
#NotMyComain

I just listened to that interview where ADR "calls out the WWE locker room" and he never called them pussies he just said he couldn't relate to them because he was a 37 year old dad that read books and they were always playing video games. He said they were a good group of kids.

I just listened to that interview where ADR "calls out the WWE locker room" and he never called them pussies he just said he couldn't relate to them because he was a 37 year old dad that read books and they were always playing video games. He said they were a good group of kids.

That'll show those pussies!

We don't like you because you suck and you're a bigger crybaby than Punk, Rybotch.
More like cryback amiryt?
zEgle.gif

FUCKING POWNED

giphy.gif

Lulz at him not being able to relate to these video game playing young kids ... so he marries one of them.

Lulz at him not being able to relate to these video game playing young kids ... so he marries one of them.
Who needs to relate to them when you're taking them to Mexican yayo pound town every night

<20>

We don't like you because you suck and you're a bigger crybaby than Punk, Rybotch.

I liked Ryback but yea he just keeps on bitchin. Just go wrestle and proove the haters wrong dude itll e more productive .

I found a replacement for him though so its ok if he doesnt come back

I liked Ryback but yea he just keeps on bitchin. Just go wrestle and proove the haters wrong dude itll e more productive .

I found a replacement for him though so its ok if he doesnt come back

Titus O'neil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back