PWD 327: It's Official! Smarkslam in Hipsterland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the Hogan Rock WM 18 again because I was thinking about how selling is an art-form.

That's why I was so happy with Raw. Red ropes, and that weak as fuck theme was replaced with something that has a little punch to it.

God damn, I hated that theme. I remember when there was a spate of talent openly bitching on twitter in the wake of Punk walking out, and Vince called a talent meeting, lay all your complaints out on the table, and not one person said anything. If that was me, my hand would have shot up and said "The theme songs to the shows are weak as all fuck"
Is that the same talent meeting where Michael Tarver asked a question and Vince called him Shelton?

Smackdown used to get 2.0s didn't it? hard times

UPN had some kind of American Gladiators ripoff around that time and did an angle with WCW so they briefly had WCW and WWE talent on the same channel.

UPN had some kind of American Gladiators ripoff around that time and did an angle with WCW so they briefly had WCW and WWE talent on the same channel.

Did you read my thread on KM about Hogan agreeing to return to the AWA in 91 to be part of Vernes American Gladiators style show?

are you taking about the classic WMAC Masters?

You guys watch California Dreams?

282970306a2261237883b819000097ml.jpg

giSQeK1.gif

Watched a movie called Hail, Ceasar! by the Coen brothers last night
It was pretty good til the last 15 minutes or so
You seen it @TheStruggle

Whew just blew 80 bucks on a custom xbox controller!

I am into smackdown. Lots of star power. The worst thing on SD was Kane. SD's women's division needs work too. They loaded too much talent on Raw. Atleast I get to see Alexa on the regular.

It was alright, Josh Brolin carried that movie
Yea he was really good
The scene between Hobie and Ralph Fiennes had me cracking up
It seemed like there was a lot of the movie left in the cutting room though, too many interesting characters didnt get enough screen time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back