PWD 325: We Are Going To Make The PWD Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did the PWD turn into the bastard offspring of the Warroom and the OT?

Say something once in a while besides posting tweets and vids ya know

Frank likes to maintain kayfabe.

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Phil-Brooks-184933

What are your thoughts?

Once Cena/AJ concludes it's not long til we get Ambrose/Cena or Ambrose/AJ title feud should be great when it occurs

I bet Graves didn't sleep well because tonight he's going to have Vince in his ears! :eek:
<33>
#Pray4Graves

Once Cena/AJ concludes it's not long til we get Ambrose/Cena or Ambrose/AJ title feud should be great when it occurs

God bless you! Admist the chaos, you are keeping it tight. Strictly business.

Last edited:
re Punk

if there was ever room for the Fingerpoke of Doom II, this would be it. Maximum Over rustle

re Punk

if there was ever room for the Fingerpoke of Doom II, this would be it. Maximum Over rustle
Fingerpoke of Doom 3? I thought they did that angle twice?

He's going to lose, but he's going to get paid!!! And at least yet know he won't fail a drug test.

I hope he wins, then fails his drug test, for no other reason than to watch this site implode.

God bless you! Admist the chaos, you are keeping it tight. Strictly business.

Pretty much no-selling the chaos and being serious kinda like 08 serious Jericho equivalent. Post PPV RAW tend to be better than the usual RAW, on my Attitude era viewing each post RAW PPV so far set up a clear direction towards the next PPV. Up to the Survivor Series 98, I know what happens in the end as I seen the tournament final match on DVDs but not the entire tournament.

So Summerslam build will go into over-drive tomorrow and on Smackdown, I prefer the top 5 on Smackdown (Ambrose, Orton, Cena, Wyatt & AJ) to the RAW main event of Reigns/Rollins and on occasion Lesnar. I expect the main event slots on the RAW side to build over the year, they have no choice no-one wants Reigns/Rollins to be the next Orton/Cena never-ending feud.

Pretty much no-selling the chaos and being serious kinda like 08 serious Jericho equivalent. Post PPV RAW tend to be better than the usual RAW, on my Attitude era viewing each post RAW PPV so far set up a clear direction towards the next PPV. Up to the Survivor Series 98, I know what happens in the end as I seen the tournament final match on DVDs but not the entire tournament.

So Summerslam build will go into over-drive tomorrow and on Smackdown, I prefer the top 5 on Smackdown (Ambrose, Orton, Cena, Wyatt & AJ) to the RAW main event of Reigns/Rollins and on occasion Lesnar. I expect the main event slots on the RAW side to build over the year, they have no choice no-one wants Reigns/Rollins to be the next Orton/Cena never-ending feud.
Or Shawn Michaels / HHH! God forbid

Or Shawn Michaels / HHH! God forbid

Having seen the series of HHH/HBK they range from great to forced 'epics' like the Hell in a Cell, the Summerslam and RAW 03 title match are the best matches they had everything else is forcing a classic match to occur and this is from a HBK fan.

It's obvious when there trying to make a match greater than it was, classic matches are ones that happen organically due to the in-ring chemistry and not forced like HHH/HBK become in the tail end of there feud, a 47 minute Hell in a Cell match sums up there ambition to make a classic match.

Orton/Cena is one feud that try to be the 'Rock/Austin' of the era but just failed they did have great matches here and there but as rivals it didn't click. 09 is where they really forced it with the series of matches from Summerslam to Bragging Rights.

Ending it with a Iron-man match after having a Hell in a cell and I quit match was gimmick overload in one fued alone on stand-alone the matches that year were fine.

Orton/Cena is one feud that try to be the 'Rock/Austin' of the era but just failed they did have great matches here and there but as rivals it didn't click. 09 is where they really forced it with the series of matches from Summerslam to Bragging Rights.

Ending it with a Iron-man match after having a Hell in a cell and I quit match was gimmick overload in one fued alone on stand-alone the matches that year were fine.
That was probably because Orton has one personality, is crappy on the mic and has no ring psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back