PWD 325: We Are Going To Make The PWD Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9610309.gif

Thank God Frank is here to save the day. I'm running out of fake internet insults to keep this going tbh!

Thank God Frank is here to save the day. I'm running out of fake internet insults to keep this going tbh!

My dogs are better than your dogs
My wife is better looking than your wife
and my dad could beat up your dad

Asshole

My dogs are better than your dogs
My wife is better looking than your wife
and my dad could beat up your dad

Asshole

Something something about your mother.
Something something about your dog's

My country > your country!

Dick!

Gutter vs Syd is the blood feud that nobody wanted but the one that'll drive up the ratings in the thread.

My country > your country!

Dude if my country ceased to exist the whole world would say oh shit !! If yours did the world would say oh well.Your country makes hobbit movies and vacations mine is the leader of the free world and makes decisions

So the WHC will probably make a return on RAW with a tournament which will be Reigns/Rollins predictably and hopefully a Reigns heel turn. Have the authority swerve Seth and align with Reigns to change things up as Seth and the authority got played out last year.

Cesaro should be anti-authority as seen by his draft promo and be a contender to Reigns title. With the brand split, means the main event scene on both brands need to expand.

Time for Vince to embrace the boos Roman gets instead of muting, heel Roman Reigns with ruthless aggression and a man of few words would be 1000x better than Roman Cena 2.0

Last edited:
Dude if my country ceased to exist the whole world would say oh shit !! If yours did the world would say oh well.Your country makes hobbit movies and vacations mine is the leader of the free world and makes decisions
See i can't hate on this because your next choice of leadership is either a liar or a lying rapist.

See i can't hate on this because your next choice of leadership is either a liar or a lying rapist.

Also proves my point. You know who our president and our candidates are because what happens here matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back