PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....

Rollins and Reigns feud to MITB.

Styles is still super pissed and crazy about losing the title. Feels he should get another shot. Gets told to win MITB. And Rollins gets the shot.

Styles loses Mitb. Rollins and Reigns are tearing shit up. Styles is pissed and interferes. Causes a DQ. Rollins is pissed. Goes after Styles.

Brock returns the next night, gets a match with Reigns at Sumerslam because he is Brock and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Reigns vs. Brock Main event

Styles vs. Rollins co main.

i'm considering going to vegas with some coworkers for mitb.

thought the ppv was solid, except for the asylum match (save for the thumbtacks, of course).

How about I find you and punch you in the mouth! HOW ABOUT I DO THAT!
giphy.gif

You wouldn't punch an injured man. You're a babyface. Unless this is a Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart thing, but I'm no stinkin' Canadian!

Shit, you are right. God damn your lawyer logic! I bet your smug ass is going to go wash your face in your bidet now.

No way MITB is not a good ppv, talent pool is too deep right now

You wouldn't punch an injured man. You're a babyface. Unless this is a Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart thing, but I'm no stinkin' Canadian!

What kind of injury? Because I might do it. I don't have a strong moral compass.

No way MITB is not a good ppv, talent pool is too deep right now

Plus down in developmental we have Finn Balor. Samoa Joe. American Alpha. Shinsuke Nakamura. The Revival.

In developmental. Is this real life ?

Well Seth could continue his trend and just injure Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back