PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse, Cena no selling the ddt on the concrete floor or Reigns surviving 2 Style Clashes on to chairs and a million chair shots to the back?

Bout to be white walker and last week tonight time. I love sundays. Some sparrows better get fuckin rocked. No starks or dire wolfs better die.
*Spoiler Alert*

The High Sparrow kills John Snow and Sansa by killing Ghost, and giving them both wolf teeth enemas.

Well, they made Roman look strong.

Completely cost Styles his credibility though.

Someone has to lose and it's not going to be the 30 year old stud who looks like a movie star and puts on consistent 4 star matches.

What's worse, Cena no selling the ddt on the concrete floor or Reigns surviving 2 Style Clashes on to chairs and a million chair shots to the back?
It got really ridiculous at the end.

Especially the Uso's still being able to help Reigns, and fighting off Gallows and Anderson, after having their shit pushed in.

Seriously. Get Reigns the fuck away from them. Spear them both at the same time.

Pre-Rollins my biggest mark out was AJ going off with the chair. The Usos are great in their role because they give Roman heat since they suck and no one likes them. Roman playing his role perfectly right now in that he gets enough heat to seem like a bully but doesn't full fledged heel out. I think I actually screamed at the TV to hit em again AJ! Awesome moment.

*Spoiler Alert*

Bullshit My phones been going nuts I got a pretty good idea of what went down tonight and that wasnt it. Im in it til Jon snow dies. I read all the books up to the point and only recently did I decide I could watch the series. Jon snow wins or I riot

Both are awful.

Both basically ruined guys.

Bullshit My phones been going nuts I got a pretty good idea of what went down tonight and that wasnt it. Im in it til Jon snow dies. I read all the books up to the point and only recently did I decide I could watch the series. Jon snow wins or I riot
I suspect it all ends with Tyrion decapitating Jon, and Fucking Dany while Snow's headless corpse watches.

Kidding. Snow 4 lyfe

Edit: Woo, purple belt.

Only took 4 years!

Pre-Rollins my biggest mark out was AJ going off with the chair. The Usos are great in their role because they give Roman heat since they suck and no one likes them. Roman playing his role perfectly right now in that he gets enough heat to seem like a bully but doesn't full fledged heel out. I think I actually screamed at the TV to hit em again AJ! Awesome moment.

Bruh, I'm a huge Reigns mark and I was yelling out loud for AJ to beat the fuck outta Reigns with the chair. My kids were looking at me like wtf...

I'm sure this was already discussed but that "I Eat Booty" sign on about the 8th row was @J Danger right?

Brock Lesnar isn't going to be there next time for shrimp dick. He's going to get smashed into the ring, the barrier, the tables until he can't move anymore just like AJ.

Reigns has nothing for Cyborg Rollins.

and here comes the complaints....fuckers can never be happy for anything

Bruh, I'm a huge Reigns mark and I was yelling out loud for AJ to beat the fuck outta Reigns with the chair. My kids were looking at me like wtf...
It's really confusing cause I like Roman but at the same time am dying for someone to kick this dude's ass. Whoever beats him for the title is going to be made.

I suspect it all ends with Tyrion decapitating Jon, and Fucking Dany while Snow's headless corpse watches.

Kidding. Snow 4 lyfe

Edit: Woo, purple belt.

Only took 4 years!

B.J. Penn got his black in three.

Amateur.

Let's see, who'll be in the MITB match ? I think this year it'll have more starpower for the actual match than usual. Cena, Rollins, Styles, Jericho, Ambrose ... ? Who else ?

KO should be in and he should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back