PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAcqueline just stripped Sable.

She is wearing heels and a thong, and her ass is still as flat as Charlotte's.

Being hot in the 90s must have been a lot easier.
Ass didn't go mainstream until the mid-2000's. AE crowd was a good ol fashion blinded by tits type crowd.

Reigns was really good in this AJ feud, just hard to get behind the guy when there are ten year vets who have wowed crowds for years who could be in his position, but Roman is doing a good job where he is right now, just make sure he keeps working with fast guys who he go with. Seth will get all of the cheers in this feud

tumblr_o7m0a1jTp91u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_o7m0qpikVB1u1ljrzo4_540.gif

Reigns was really good in this AJ feud, just hard to get behind the guy when there are ten year vets who have wowed crowds for years who could be in his position, but Roman is doing a good job where he is right now, just make sure he keeps working with fast guys who he go with. Seth will get all of the cheers in this feud

Who like Sami Zyan? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: please

Keep KO far away from Roman. Getting trashed by Cena set him back big time, having to make Roman look strong will fuck him even harder.

KO has recovered from losing to Cena. He's in a very good spot right now. You give him MITB and you have him sit on it, teasing some cash ins, for the rest of the year. Don't have him cash in until some time next year, and you have him fucking win.

I just watches the last ten of extreme.rules to see what up before i go running and watch the rest tonight.

So reigns takes 2 styles clashes on chairs, pelee kicks, and a boot of doom and aj snapping.....and still wins with one quick spear.

God i hate this no selling shit

Oh and seth is soo coming back as a heel. Sure will Vince.

Save us cross fit jesus

KO has recovered from losing to Cena. He's in a very good spot right now. You give him MITB and you have him sit on it, teasing some cash ins, for the rest of the year. Don't have him cash in until some time next year, and you have him fucking win.

That isn't what will happen though. He'll hit five pop ups and get decimated with one spear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back