PWD 289: Conor McGregor Joins WWE To Manage Becky Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you, though I think NXT has no problem selling tickets to house shows at the moment. It seems to be a really unique experience compared to the televised show. This definitely takes it up a level, and they're going harder than ever for the house shows.

They sold a 100 in Florida this week.

AJ Styles will be about to win the title and Balor and the Balor Club will run in and beat him down.

Can someone write come cliffs on those Steiner´s shoots? I´m at work, can´t watch vids.

Tag titles changed hands a bunch of times on house shows in the 80s and 90s.

Bret dropped the IC title to The Mountie on a house show. Won the WWF title from Flair on one, too.

I think Diesel was the last one to win one on one, though.

Edge beat Jarrett for his 1st IC title at a TO house show

It's 2016 and people still don't know to turn their phones sideways to take video. Buncha jabronis.

The three most destroyed necks dr. Youngblood has seen are Nash's, Angle's and Austin's, I know why the latter two's neck is fucked up. Does anyone know where Nash got his neck destroyed?

The three most destroyed necks dr. Youngblood has seen are Nash's, Angle's and Austin's, I know why the latter two's neck is fucked up. Does anyone know where Nash got his neck destroyed?

Eating pussy.

Well, he did bump a lot for a 7' guy. Could be bumping may have caused a whiplash effect because he's so tall.

"I have discovered a new band! They're called AC/DC!!"

he's working a peurto rican gimmick
when we reunite the pop will be huge

You might have to reunited up in heaven, bc one of you might end up like Brody

brother

Who is everybody's top 3 guys in the business right now?

I've got 1. Kenny Omega 2. Shinsuke Nakamura 3. Dalton Castle.

Lesnar, Kevin Owens, Nakamura.

If CrossFit Jesus/BIG MATCH JOHN weren't injured they would be in there instead of KO/Nakamura.

So either it´s a Russo swerve and Cena becomes leader of the Bullet Club or BC attacks Reigns and Ambrose till Crossfit Jesus comes back and they make BC vs Shield.

Either way, those two options are way to cool, so it´ll probably end up being BC vs Wyatts in a who gives a fuck feud.

BC is attacking AJ. CrossFit Jesus doesn't mess with mere mortals like BC/AJ Styles. He is winning that strap at Summerfest.

brother.

We do have a gentleman's agreement in place when it comes to discussing Rollins' potential return, right? I'm off dirt sheets completely and have zero idea of when he's coming back. I want that mark out moment bro

I should be a wrestler.

In 20 years time I'd be doing shoot interviews about the shit I've done.

Hank Moody, kiss my ass.

6am... Well at least I didn't cheat on imaginary gf.

We do have a gentleman's agreement in place when it comes to discussing Rollins' potential return, right? I'm off dirt sheets completely and have zero idea of when he's coming back. I want that mark out moment bro

Naturally.

I am purely speculating, but I think Summerfest is the definitive CrossFit Jesus event and should be his timetable to come back. Last year he beat BIG MATCH JOHN in an absolute show, pure babyface performance with a great moveset, truly SCINTILLATING. In 2014, he had a Lumberjack match with that jobber Dean Ambrose, and was once again victorious. I am not sure when he will actually return to television, hopefully four-to-five weeks prior ot SummerSlam, in a non-wrestling role. He and Roman shouldn't touch each other until the match at Summerfest. The Barclays Center is once again gonna be white hot for Rollins and he will be MEGA over as a babyface with the smark crowd, Roman will provide a great contrast to it (intended by the program or not).

It will be SPECTACULAR viewing.

Ive heard this but its still gotta be better for you than little debbies and other processed foods no ?

Theres these giant asian pears ( i think its what they are) my lady brings me from the yuppie market that I think are the greatest things ever and wish id been eating them for years sted of just finding them a month ago

I dont know dick bout diet and exercise im just kind of feeling it out on a day to day basis.

I just keep trying to find substitute behaviors for the bad ones I need to change ya know.

at night I play mad skyrim and post non stop on the dog just trying to stay out of the kitchen and off the porch. Bandits fear me and I got the trump money

I think I am ready to add some light free weights into my routine.... Do any of you guys know a good youtube vid or something that can give me a basic workout ?
Heres what Im doing to lose weight and its working so you might wanna try it
Breakfast is a Glucerna diabetic shake
Lunch is a Chobani greek yogurt with fruit
Dinner is normal food

I alternate between weights and cardio every day
300 reps on my weight machine one day and then cardio or an hour long mild hike the next
You can find hella Tae Bo cardio workouts on Youtube and them shits work good
I dont know how much weight Ive lost but its noticeable so I know its working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back