• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 289: Conor McGregor Joins WWE To Manage Becky Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your av now has me hoping they bring Bob Sapp in to the New Day.

2yonwp2.jpg

PWD DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO TIME CHAMPS AND FEEL THE POWERRR!

So either it´s a Russo swerve and Cena becomes leader of the Bullet Club or BC attacks Reigns and Ambrose till Crossfit Jesus comes back and they make BC vs Shield.

Either way, those two options are way to cool, so it´ll probably end up being BC vs Wyatts in a who gives a fuck feud.

tna should have copied that version of wcw
i need that shit in my life
dixies daddy had the money
I was thinking about this with all the TNA sell talk going on. It's kind of funny, IMO, the reason WWE will mention NJPW and even ROH and not TNA is because as long as the Carters are even remotely connected to it, they're the WWE's biggest competition.Should they actually start being profitable they'd be the only company with the resources to not only retain their talent but expand beyond that. But as long as Dixie is there that will obviously never happen. So it's a real catch 22.

I like to think Chyna strode through the pearly gates with Prince riding on her shoulders.

Why do you think it changed? I was really hoping for that, it was the only thing I was let down by.

It's one thing to sell out your big shows, it's another to sell out your house shows. When you have an audience who thinks "Yeah, it doesn't matter though, it's not like the title's gonna change hands at a house show", and then it does. Just imagine you're a guy who thought "I'll see it next time, it's not like anything really happens on a house show", and then you find out that Samoa Joe just won the NXT title, at the House Show you skipped, you think "Fuck this, I'm going next time", and you either sell more tickets, or you can charge more next time.

It was like when Snitsky landed himself in the shit with management when they were saying "House Show business is way down, so after WrestleMania, we're gonna be really focusing on the house shows", and after the meeting, he said "I dunno why they're complaining, we just sold out WrestleMania", which is stupid, because there's one WrestleMania a year, there are 200 house shows a year.

It's one thing to sell out your big shows, it's another to sell out your house shows. When you have an audience who thinks "Yeah, it doesn't matter though, it's not like the title's gonna change hands at a house show", and then it does. Just imagine you're a guy who thought "I'll see it next time, it's not like anything really happens on a house show", and then you find out that Samoa Joe just won the NXT title, at the House Show you skipped, you think "Fuck this, I'm going next time", and you either sell more tickets, or you can charge more next time.

It was like when Snitsky landed himself in the shit with management when they were saying "House Show business is way down, so after WrestleMania, we're gonna be really focusing on the house shows", and after the meeting, he said "I dunno why they're complaining, we just sold out WrestleMania", which is stupid, because there's one WrestleMania a year, there are 200 house shows a year.
I feel you, though I think NXT has no problem selling tickets to house shows at the moment. It seems to be a really unique experience compared to the televised show. This definitely takes it up a level, and they're going harder than ever for the house shows.

Bullet club vs the shield will be awesome

Come back soon cross fit Jesus the universe needs this to happen

The first 5 minutes of the match vs the Wyatts (the whole match as well) was epic even with no moves done just stairing each other out.

I feel you, though I think NXT has no problem selling tickets to house shows at the moment. It seems to be a really unique experience compared to the televised show. This definitely takes it up a level, and they're going harder than ever for the house shows.

I think they want to move them out of the Armories and small theatres into bigger venues, so to make it a genuine "Holy shit, I gotta go to these house shows", because if the NXT title isn't safe on the House Shows, neither are the others. Which also means that the WWE's tried and true "Babyfaces win all the matches on house shows" model is gonna be fucked with too.

And with WWE, they try everything out on NXT, new camera angles, the digital ring apron. So, maybe this is the litmus test for something new.

Bullet club vs the shield will be awesome

Come back soon cross fit Jesus the universe needs this to happen

The first 5 minutes of the match vs the Wyatts (the whole match as well) was epic even with no moves done just stairing each other out.
The Shield would squash them.

Will this put butts in the seats?

Kenny Omega is exactly what I would be like if I had gone into wrestling. When he comes out wearing his black trench coat and aviators I think of a metal gear solid boss.

His T-Shirts are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agustin777
Back