PWD 266: I Broke My Back. My Back Is Broken. Spinal.

Fine, I won't talk about Kanye like he performs fellatio on Jay-Z, whilst a muffled "But after I've swallowed, you're gonna let me sniff her panties this time?" is whined, as Jay-Z is telling him that if someone else wins an award instead of Beyonce, that Kanye is to storm the stage again.

Because, we all know why that shit happens.

Beyonce is nominated for an award
Beyonce doesn't win award
Person who wins the award accepts it
Kanye storms the stage, and says Beyonce should have won
Beyonce finds her way to the stage, and then gives the person who won the award their moment
Now everyone talks about how great Beyonce is, instead of who won the award.

That whole situation was a farce. Taylor Swift became super famous overnight played the innocent girl shtick to the grave and now she's the #1 star in the country.

That whole situation was a farce. Taylor Swift became super famous overnight played the innocent girl shtick to the grave and now she's the #1 star in the country.

Wasn't there also a thing with Beck too?

That was last year. The Irony of Kanye West with his sex tape whore of a wife standing there and threatening to leave the Grammy unless they started awarding 'real' artists like himself was too much to even take seriously.

Well, in a moment of clarity Kanye decided against it and retreated after nearly storm the stage again. Afterward of course he sucked on Beyonce's tits like no other, saying that Grammy needs to respect "artistry"

Kanye struck me as someone who is get off on the concept that the "white man" is stomping on "creative, black artists" like him or Beyonce. It seemed to give him a reason to say all these shits.

Seems like this isn't the first time you've written this.

The part about the fellatio, that was straight off the top of my head, the stuff about the awards show is obvious.

You would still hit it.

I don't know if I would, because it's Beyonce Now, if it was a girl who looked exactly like her but she wasn't "Beyonce", then I would, but because it's Beyonce, then probably not.

Kanye West is a classic heel living his gimmick 24/7.

Changed his name from Kayne and has been doing the old Andy Kaufman comedy since.

Sounds like Jumpman from WATTBA, makes sense since MetroBoomin was producing.

Kanye West is a classic heel living his gimmick 24/7.

Changed his name from Kayne and has been doing the old Andy Kaufman comedy since.

Is Kanye the Randy Savage of the rap world? Living the gimmick 24/7?

Great, now you're all hating on a National Treasure like Taylor Swift. Y'all have misplaced your hate for Beyonce/Kanye and have directed towards TayTay.

Great, now you're all hating on a National Treasure like Taylor Swift. Y'all have misplaced your hate for Beyonce/Kanye and have directed towards TayTay.

Taylor Swift is faker than Alligator Shoes sold on 126th street. She might as well be Kurt Angle pretending to be a face while actually be a heel.

Taylor Swift is faker than Alligators Shoes sold on 126th street. She might as well be Kurt Angle pretending to be a face while actually be a heel.

236%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20headset%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif

Taylor%2BSwift%2Bhot%2Bin%2BFragrance%2Bcommercial%2Bsexy%2Bposter%2BUHQ%2B1.jpg

Who hate on this?

Struggle is probably more of the Demi Lovato type. Nothing wrong with that though.

I really like Ryback as a person, but he is a boring wrestler. He has boring matches, boring feuds and boring promos.

Back