PWD 266: I Broke My Back. My Back Is Broken. Spinal.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
swzv5g.png

Rules:

1. Duck
2. Duck
3. Goose

Mascot:

Theme:

I'm surprised he's having this surgery, considering how spineless he is.

Shoulda referenced backiotomy in the title
Another terrible thread by Struggle

HELLO BRITTANY FURLAN

FWIW, a friend of mine is a very casual fan. He pretty much watches the Rumble and WM and that is it. He was somewhat regularly watching Raw when Ryback debuted and was beating the shit out of two jobbers at the same time. He loved Ryback. Still loves Ryback.

Dude, people were chanting "Goldberg" at him since his debut. He was not "over as fuck", he was getting "pushed like fuck", which is where the resentment(if there was any) started to set in. He was pushed too soon.

But again though, I don't really see the "hate" for Ryback. The fans just kind of treated him like whatever, and liked his catch-phrase. I don't see where anyone is getting this "Neckbeards ruined Ryback" shit from. Seems like quite a reach.

Will Cody ever become a main eventer?

I was watching some '91 WCW last night on Youtube
Didnt know Dustin tried to talk in Dustys stolen negro dialect when he first started
lol it was so terrible

Okay, but I still don't get how neckbeards supposedly ruined Ryback, when he's getting cheered for killing the King Of The Neckbeards.

This whole thing started with Smigg and some other guy claiming that the fans don't like Ryback because he's got muscles, and Punk, and smarks, and the usual shit your team spews about every big push that failed. If that's the case, then how the fuck did that happen?

If you're going to blame anyone for cutting his nuts off, blame Cena. The fans had nothing to do with de-push.

Maybe Titus will get lucky and Vince will mistakenly suspend another black guy instead.

I was watching some '91 WCW last night on Youtube
Didnt know Dustin tried to talk in Dustys stolen negro dialect when he first started
lol it was so terrible

Kevin Greene did it too

Maybe Titus will get lucky and Vince will mistakenly suspend another black guy instead.

I think Apollo Crews will have a tough time on the main roster... "It's him... the guy who grabbed me!"

Apollo_bio.png
titus_o_neil_by_mr_igfx-d71xfkq.jpg

Vince prob thinks Apollo is Bobby Lashley

Back