PWD 266: I Broke My Back. My Back Is Broken. Spinal.

Kanye is a huge mark too:

Yeezys new album gonna be fire. He can act a fool all he wants as long as he makes good music.

4fbf03f50015a503c716be98961c58d7.gif

That's Stardust? Are you talking about Cody Rhodes? He hasn't been seen as an in-ring competitor since he got fired. Pretty sure he was standing next to his wife, Eden the ring announcer, the other night when they did the send off for Daniel Bryan.

It was nice of them to let Eden bring her non-employee husband to the ceremony.

I really like Ryback as a person, but he is a boring wrestler. He has boring matches, boring feuds and boring promos.

Im not going to rage cuz its all opinion anyway so dont take me the wrong way. Who do you like?

Kanye helped give us one of the best movie trailers of all time. I can never stay mad at him.

Re: all the Ryback conversation:

An old college friend of mine saw Ryback at a Best Buy (my friend works there) a while back. He's a huge wrestling fan and went to talk to him, but the Ryback blew him off when he asked for a picture. Then, more recently, he and his wife were in Vegas and there were several wrestlers there, including Ryback. Friend's wife is smoking hot. So my buddy goes up to the Ryback again and Ryback tells him (1) he remembers him at Best Buy; and (2) he does not at all regret not taking a picture with him because he was in a hurry. Then he sees the wife, turns face, and takes a bunch of pictures with her.

that Vanilla Midget can now read all the comic books and play all his stupid video games that he wants

The crowd's reaction to Brock beating Taker was so awesome.

I said this in the last thread when I didn't realize there was a new thread already: but Taker's entrance at WM 30 was really cool with the caskets and the old video/audio snippets. Gorilla yelling "Tombstone City" made me think that they missed an opportunity to market Suplex City vs. Tombstone City when they wrestled this summer.

If Kanye tried that shit now a sniper would explode his stupid head before he got within 20 feet of Tay Tay.

I'd rather listen to the theme from Paw Patrol 25 times a day then listen to anything by Kanye.

Have they announced where next year's WM is yet, or do they announce it at the show?

Sure I like Immortal Technique, Army of the Pharaohs/Jedi Mind Tricks, Celph,Vinnie Paz and Constant Flow to name a few.

I knew you would be a Vinnie Paz guy, I like all them too except I'm not familiar with Celph.

Like he was gonna be on Wrestlemania anyways.
It looked like he was getting pushed. (despite the cheap loss to the Insane Mongoose, or whatever the universe named him)

Back