Reaction score
swzv5g.png

Rules:

1. No Dirtsheets
2. Watch RAW on Hulu
3. Be More Of a Casual Fan not a Smark

Mascot:

Theme:

Yeah he basically jobbed out a handful of times on Sunday Night Heat or Velocity or whatever the C show was called.

He was a player in the New Blood angle of WCW when he first arrived but then he was a cousin of Horace Hogan, who was in turn nephew to Hulk Hogan, and Russo hated Hulk. So therefore, he made Mike Awesome a jobber due to this vague distant connection to Hogan. :/

Vince Russo said comparing Seth Rollins to Shawn Michaels is like comparing Bullwinkle to Robert DeNiro
lol burn

Damn lol
Rollins isn't on HBK's level but I don't think it's that drastic of a comparison.

Im sure everyone already saw this and tweeted about it but in case you wanna relive the moment heres the Prius Super Bowl commercial starring Lucha Undergrounds kayfabe owner Dario Cueto as the game show host
Was Vince McMahon in any Super Bowl commercials this year?
Lucha wins again

Daniel Bryan wants out of the WWE

Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer posted on the Wrestling Classics forum, saying that "He did give notice and was told he did not have the right to give notice."

Bryan's contract has been frozen due to an injury, a provision in Superstar contracts that helps WWE make up lost time when a talent is sidelined. The company was at odds with former WWE Champion Rey Mysterio due to this same clause.

As is pertains to Bryan not having the right to give notice, based on the available talent contracts, that appears to be true. The contract can be pretty much permanently frozen unless Bryan takes the WWE to court.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ryan-reportedly-tried-to-give-wwe-his-notice/

Just let him go and have Sami Zyan take his place like you were going to do anyway.

They should let him go if they're that dead set on not using him.

What they should do is let him go, but make him sign a waiver that WWE doctors have advised him to not persue any further career as an active Pro Wrestler/Sports Entertainer, so if his stubborn ass gets hurt all over again, he can't then say "Hey, this is all Vince McMahon's fault! I got hurt in WWE, and I made it worse, so I demand restitution!"

Because, right now, they're in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation. If they clear Bryan to wrestle, and he gets hurt again, it's "Oh my god! WWE are being irresponible with their talent, they knew he shouldn't have been out there, but they did anyway!"

If they don't clear him, it's "Oh my god! They're so dead set on shoving Roman Reign's down everyone's throat that they won't even let Bryan wrestle!"

If they release him from his contract, it's "Oh my god! I can't believe they fired him for wanting to wrestle! Let's chant CM Punk at the shows!"

Way I see it Bryan is a problem with no answer

Keep him under conract and on the shelf and the neckbeards fuck up shows and think its a conspiracy to put the roman over

Let him wrestle again in the wwe and he gets hurt and everyone goes into the jackpot

Let him go and he gets dinged again and wwe still ends up in the jackpot

Let him go he doesnt get hurt and some other promoter gets to print the money

I feel for the guy but theresa good chance keeping him locked up on the shelf is protecting everyone including bryain himself. I wish they would put him on commentary or make him the new jack tunny or something. Id love for him to stay around but not get hit in the melon any more

They should let him go if they're that dead set on not using him.

What they should do is let him go, but make him sign a waiver that WWE doctors have advised him to not persue any further career as an active Pro Wrestler/Sports Entertainer, so if his stubborn ass gets hurt all over again, he can't then say "Hey, this is all Vince McMahon's fault! I got hurt in WWE, and I made it worse, so I demand restitution!"

Because, right now, they're in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation. If they clear Bryan to wrestle, and he gets hurt again, it's "Oh my god! WWE are being irresponible with their talent, they knew he shouldn't have been out there, but they did anyway!"

If they don't clear him, it's "Oh my god! They're so dead set on shoving Roman Reign's down everyone's throat that they won't even let Bryan wrestle!"

If they release him from his contract, it's "Oh my god! I can't believe they fired him for wanting to wrestle! Let's chant CM Punk at the shows!"

I don't think anyone would relate any future injuries to the WWE, if they released him. Especially now that it's widely known that the WWE is holding him back for medical reasons.

Oddly enough, if he got injured somewhere else after his release, it would probably make the WWE look good.

I agree that they should let him go if he wants out but I understand why they wont
First they need him for Total Divas and second theyre currently in assault mode against Lucha/TNA/NJPW/ROH etc so theres no way they release a major star so he can go out and raise the profile of any of those companies

Commissioner Bryan to balance out the power of The Authority.

I always got a kick out of Foley's makeshift offices when he was commish.

I don't think anyone would relate any future injuries to the WWE, if they released him. Especially now that it's widely known that the WWE is holding him back for medical reasons.

Oddly enough, if he got injured somewhere else after his release, it would probably make the WWE look good.

I think there are already existing lawsuits from guys who were injured in the E then let go later only to sue waaaaaay down the line.

I mean I'm sure they are afraid of a scenario like this: I get in a car wreck, walk way fine. Then go to the gym and hurt my back, then decide to lawyer up and blame it on the car wreck to get paid.

His office could be a makeshift farm to table garden that is tending to and composting.

Back