PWD 265: In Mickey Gall We Trust

Bryan Danielson is in the TNA Impact Zone.

I think there are already existing lawsuits from guys who were injured in the E then let go later only to sue waaaaaay down the line.

I mean I'm sure they are afraid of a scenario like this: I get in a car wreck, walk way fine. Then go to the gym and hurt my back, then decide to lawyer up and blame it on the car wreck to get paid.

In Bryan's case, he wouldn't have much of an argument. The WWE is doing everything to keep him from knocking himself retarded, and everyone knows this.

The WWE would have all their shit in order, before the let him go.

I dare one of you guys to tell me that this shirt isn't worth 12 bucks

75TCG04.jpg

I've also suggested that in other threads.

Yea I think its really the only option. Cant get hit any more cant let him go and he still wants to be a part of the show so what else can ya do with the guy ?

The guy has 10 documented concussions and a bad neck. Not to mention he refuses to change ring style to prevent future injuries, they are better off letting him go (especially if he take Brie Bella with him) and removing themselves from the Punk/Bryan era of wrestling fans. If Bryan is hell bend on going out like Benoit or Misawa, better he does it in Japan than in WWE.

His office could be a makeshift farm to table garden that is tending to and composting.
They could do skits where they actually have to travel to his farm to get him to make a major decision and hes there in his garden wearing overalls with no shoes and a straw hat more worried about tending to his poop tomatoes then running the WWE

I dare one of you guys to tell me that this shirt isn't worth 12 bucks

Wouldnt dream of it du it totally is I might even say your getting a steal cuz it might be worth 20

Didn't WWE let Angle leave because they were worried about his health if he kept competing? DB should be able to eventually get out of the contract if he wants to at his own risk.

I don't think anyone would relate any future injuries to the WWE, if they released him. Especially now that it's widely known that the WWE is holding him back for medical reasons.

Oddly enough, if he got injured somewhere else after his release, it would probably make the WWE look good.

You'd be surprised, remember Big Vito? The WCW guy who came over and wore a dress? He's currently suing WWE for "A career of injuries which still plague him to this day", he was contracted to WWE for a grand total of 4 years, of a career that has spanned 25 years, and is still wrestling on the indies today.

And Mabel/Viscera/Big Daddy V's wife is suing them, because she's claiming that WWE's scheduling, and his injuries contributed to his death, as opposed to him being over 500lbs for most of his adult lift, and then died of a heart attack,

Didn't WWE let Angle leave because they were worried about his health if he kept competing? DB should be able to eventually get out of the contract if he wants to at his own risk.

Nah, Angle requested a release because of injuries. They granted it. He then signed with TNA a week later, and Vince has never and will never forgive him for it.

Now that im thinking about this I am kinda mad at Daniel Bryan. I dont want to see him go onto the list of ruined wrestlers . I hate that so many athletes of all sports have such a hard time knowing when to call to call it over. Hes got a lot of life left to live and I really dont want to see that fool be the dynamite kid of our generation.

That shirt is garbage without Hogan representing the US.

The weird thing is, I think I was there for his last ever match in WWE, he was in a 6-Man tag team match with Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan vs. Barrett, Sheamus and Bray Wyatt.

Back