PWD 236: Triple H Wants You To Remember, You Are NOT Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question..I never watched wcw but was sting always bad at promos? That was one of the worst promos I've ever heard..it's like he was HHH's manager or some shit..made him look like a total after thought

As much as I'd love to blame Sting for sucking, the direction of that promo last night was clearly a WWE decision.

That being said, Sting is at his best when he stays silent and points a bat at people.

[YT]Z380AJd78i8[/YT]

[YT]FXtV9Z3Rne8[/YT]

[YT]02IVz6fbF-8[/YT]

Did The Oddities put butts in the seats?

I had this magazine when I was younger.

03.jpg

Isn't that Pride FC legend Giant Silva in the back?

As much as I'd love to blame Sting for sucking, the direction of that promo last night was clearly a WWE decision.

That being said, Sting is at his best when he stays silent and points a bat at people.

It was cringeworthy writing

They just had him come out in a tshirt as well
So plain and ending with an awkward pose down with Cena

Seems like the machine is not behind Sting

Quick question..I never watched wcw but was sting always bad at promos? That was one of the worst promos I've ever heard..it's like he was HHH's manager or some shit..made him look like a total after thought

Sting is not bad, and like most, better when he can "script" his own promos. This one was obviously done by the WWE. As you said yourself, it seems as if all he did was put HHH over, the guy he lost at WM in his DEBUT with the WWE. The babyface should always build up the heel while the heel belittles the face. It was a stupid promo and Sting delivered it without any conviction and thus you get a shitty promo. I bet the guys who wrote that crap (including HHH) thought the fans were going to cheer the whole "And as good as he is, and he's really good, he's no Triple HHH" and he looked right into the camera while delivering that line and all he got was crickets.

Like I said when he first came back, he's going to regret coming to the WWE because he will prove himself right about joining the WWE

Last edited:

His TNA promos were good

Goofy joker aside

On Raw it looked like he was reading off a script and the crowd wasn't connecting with the monologue.

Why not say "Seth isn't half the man I am?"

Lol Sting can't even put himself over on the mic

I liked Sting's promo. You guys are complaining a lot today.

Lana's ass was nice. She was also getting the most chants during that match and the biggest pop. Ziggler got a huge pop coming out but after that it was pretty much "We want Lana" the rest of the match. Also there were two or three drunk neck beards on the railing screaming at her, she didn't acknowledge, its was weird and they were ugly.

At least she didn't bother pulling her skirt down this week. Don't worry Ziggler will be with Hot Summer soon.
yIwVU2K.jpg

Other good wardrobe choices.
11060459_842288962521299_5186927936817542939_n_zps3wz3gpuf.png

Nice.:)

Sting was a fine promo guy in WCW and even TNA.

Even better!!:)

Don't care when... Triple Threat Table match

PtP, New Day, Dudleys... get it done.

Really it's just an ass, look up CJ Perry in google search and you'll see plenty of risque pictures of her ass.

She's possibly the greatest thing to ever come out of FSU, happy to call her an alum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back