Reaction score
Triple-H.gif

1. Respect The Game

2. Respect The Shovel

3.Vocare Ad Regnum

Mascot:

2921906703_1_3.gif

Theme

Im not even half the man sting is - I wonder what percentage of man I am compared to HHH

That mascot is gonna rustle some jimmies. And by rustle some jimmies I mean put butts in seats. And by put butts in seats I mean put dicks in hands. And by put dicks in hands I mean pounding one out. Obviously. :>

steph needs to go through a few tables

tits or get the fuck out of the ring steph

double book rollins? good way to keep the sting match short and sweet.

wow, what a horrible idea to put lana in these new clothes. she want from the first or second hottest to middle of the pack. and is there a less interesting couple in the history of wrestling than her and ziggler?

wow, what a horrible idea to put lana in these new clothes. she want from the first or second hottest to middle of the pack. and is there a less interesting couple in the history of wrestling than her and ziggler?

Giver her a new look and remove all personality from her character = WWE progression.

"Even a 747 flying into the Grand Canyon looks small"-HHH after Steph made references to HHH coming up a bit "short". Best HHH line ever

Was Raw good? I had a fantasy draft.

"Even a 747 flying into the Grand Canyon looks small"-HHH after Steph made references to HHH coming up a bit "short". Best HHH line ever

haha remember this one. loved it

Wasteland Fantasy Football, what's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back