PWD 236: Triple H Wants You To Remember, You Are NOT Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the forums got rid of the news section at the time.

So... I'm watching the HiaC from KoTR '98.

I haven't watched this full match in years. Just the highlights you always see.

I did not remember how quickly the choke slam through the top of the cage came after mick got up there.

It's literally immediately. It dropped my jaw. Still. To this day. I know it's coming, and it has that effect.

#ThankYouFoley

Whoever is writing Sting's promos must be blowing Trips

Hmmm

its funny when they introduce these monsters. he crushes ambrose and reigns single handedly tonight. a month from now he will be jobbing to ziggler

So... I'm watching the HiaC from KoTR '98.

I haven't watched this full match in years. Just the highlights you always see.

I did not remember how quickly the choke slam through the top of the cage came after mick got up there.

It's literally immediately. It dropped my jaw. Still. To this day. I know it's coming, and it has that effect.

#ThankYouFoley

I always found the cut to the aisle as Mick is slowly walking back to the ring chilling. "And he's got a smile on his face for God's sake!".

I always found the cut to the aisle as Mick is slowly walking back to the ring chilling. "And he's got a smile on his face for God's sake!".

Yeah that always gets me. The commentary was fantastic. The Kings deadpan "that's it. He's dead" is chilling.

"Enough's enough, would somebody stop the damn match!"

Just got home, had an awesome fkn time. Sheamus/rollins vs Cena/orton was dark match and it was awesome. Orton and Ziggler got biggest pops of night along with Cena

[YT]2xq7GqOfMU8[/YT]

[YT]0KJ8pSROaWc[/YT]

[YT]QwzmbeUVZZY[/YT]

[YT]CoN3UCKUdNc[/YT]

[YT]tP2iIMP0gK0[/YT]

[YT]L3Gn4MdDJLI[/YT]

[YT]HlVLpotsdCg[/YT]

wow, what a horrible idea to put lana in these new clothes. she want from the first or second hottest to middle of the pack. and is there a less interesting couple in the history of wrestling than her and ziggler?

You make some great points.

wow, what a horrible idea to put lana in these new clothes. she want from the first or second hottest to middle of the pack. and is there a less interesting couple in the history of wrestling than her and ziggler?

At least she didn't bother pulling her skirt down this week. Don't worry Ziggler will be with Hot Summer soon.
yIwVU2K.jpg

Other good wardrobe choices.
11060459_842288962521299_5186927936817542939_n_zps3wz3gpuf.png

Quick question..I never watched wcw but was sting always bad at promos? That was one of the worst promos I've ever heard..it's like he was HHH's manager or some shit..made him look like a total after thought

Sting is good at promos.

[YT]a9h2swzr3gk[/YT]

[YT]3n8h2gv7jgc[/YT]

[YT]Z5_H07HtFrM[/YT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back