PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chkn is alive and free!!!

For the NXT taping Enzo/Cass entrance was great and those two guys are definitely over. Jason Jordan looks freaking terrifying. Entertaining match. Eva Marie/Carmella are both hot as hell. Don't even give a damn how shitty this match actually is. Eva Marie's finisher looked like dump, but whatever, she is fiiine as hell.

LOL, this Elias Sampson gimmick is horrible. Absolutely no reaction and the editing was horrible. Cool to see Bull win in his hometown.

He ain't no snitch. :(

He ain't no snitch. :(

So, it took him this long to post bail?

images

Who said he just now posted bail?

Who said he just now posted bail?

Well, no one. You implied it by saying he is free and alive. Since he was on CO salary and his bond was like $400K and was in jail for a while it makes sense that snitched. You said he ain't no snitch though, so, that would mean he posted bail.

He wasn't on CO salary though, he was a Major. And remember that the price of the bond is usually 10% so it's not like he had to shell out the entire $400k.

He was caught with an obscene amount of Vienna sausage.

Okay...been spending time with family, so can't bs for long. I might not ever tell the whole story, but I dun goofed. Maybe its behind me now. I'm the new scumbag in the group doe. Gotta laugh about it so i don't kill myself. I'll be around though, just got a lot to do in the next few days.

He wasn't on CO salary though, he was a Major. And remember that the price of the bond is usually 10% so it's not like he had to shell out the entire $400k.

Your hero snitched. It happens. I suggest you move on.

Your hero snitched. It happens. I suggest you move on.
Nope. It's still real to me (dammit).
The other guy actually DID snitch on though. His day is coming.

Nope. It's still real to me (dammit).
The other guy actually DID snitch on though. His day is coming.

Chkn snitched. Can't blame him. I wouldn't want to spend a lengthy time in prison as an ex-CO either. I'd snitch on my own grandmother to avoid that shit.

The guy who really has it coming, is the dealer he snitched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back