PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chkn is alive and free!!!

post-38469-shit-just-got-real-gif-bad-boy-hxLc.gif

Bobby the brain can still do a better promo/interview than a ton on the wwe roster.

The word honky should be auto censored like S****horpe.:)

I feel like Ralph Wiggum reacting to the Big Book Of British Smiles after watching that. Sad stuff I had only seen pics of Heenan.

He was bitter Bischoff got the job and he didn't. Never really got over it, so it seems.

I image there's a pretty massive difference in pay between head announcer and executive producer. Then to see it go to someone younger and less experienced then you. I'd probably be bitter too.

Jesus Christ. Poor Heenan. Cancer just keeps on eating his face away. I thought he'd be in the same shape he was on the Warrior DVD. Had no idea it had gotten that bad. What a tragedy that him of all people has lost his ability to speak.

Just watched the gimmick battle royal from wm 17 to see the brain as I remembered him sigh

I image there's a pretty massive difference in pay between head announcer and executive producer. Then to see it go to someone younger and less experienced then you. I'd probably be bitter too.

Bisch is three years older than Tony.:)

Anyone here who seen FMW, W*ING or IWA Japan. Crazy viewing and ECW looked tame to the insanity presented. ECW/FMW joint show occurred at the height of the death-match wrestling craze in the 90's. The eventual downfall of those promotions is once they push the boundaries with insane stipulations eg no rope exploding barbwire match it's impossible to sustain in the long run as the novelty wears off and the viewers are use to it. Shock value can only got far in a promotion, solid booking is important to a promotion's viability.

Wtf?! That's the brain now?! Goddamn that just ruined my day...his throat cancer did that to him? Smh..did he even smoke?

Really? The Brain has been losing weight and his facial structure continued to change from about 2001 and continues to change. Cancer, a ton of weight loss (due to the prior), reconstructive jaw surgery, infection to his jaw, another jaw surgery, and then another jaw surgery and it what we have left is a shadow of himself physically.

Anyone here who seen FMW, W*ING or IWA Japan. Crazy viewing and ECW looked tame to the insanity presented. ECW/FMW joint show occurred at the height of the death-match wrestling craze in the 90's. The eventual downfall of those promotions is once they push the boundaries with insane stipulations eg no rope exploding barbwire match it's impossible to sustain in the long run.

The Dudley Boyz told great stories about working FMW.

They did a special ECW vs. FMW show, and the main event was some crazy 5-on-5 hardcore gang fight, The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk and The Sandman vs. FMW's guys.

They were in a meeting deciding on the finish. everything is quiet, it's Japan, so everyone is minding their manners, until Sandman literally screams "I GOT IT!!" and then says "I'll Pearl Harbour you! But then he comes in and ***'s me!" in a room full of Japanese people he used "Pearl Harbour" and "***" as synonyms for attacking someone from behind.

Then, as they were travelling, walking along a train platform, Terry Funk announces "I gotta take a piss!" and instead of finding a toilet and going their, he goes to the nearest trash can, whips his dick out and starts pissing in it. Bubba Ray turns around and says "Terry! What are you doing?! You can't just do that!" to which Terry says "GOD DAMMIT! I'M THE FUNKER!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back