• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE is teasing that a tag team will be announced for the 2015 Hall of Fame class on Monday’s RAW. They wrote the following teaser on their website:

“The mystery pair of legends will join “Macho Man” Randy Savage, celebrity inductee Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rikishi in the elite class. Who will enter the WWE Hall of Fame the night before WrestleMania 31?

Could it be a team famous for their camouflage gear? Could it be an ultra-popular pair of brothers or family members? How many tag team championships have they held? Is it possible that we will see a current Hall of Famer earn a second nod and join Ric Flair as a two-time inductee?”

Is it possible that the 'E actually induct the Dudley Boys?

Or is the BUSHWACKERS?

There's so much television tomorrow.

Fastlane, UFC, Walking Dead, Oscars.

"Benoit has no regard for his own safety."

- Jim Ross, No Way Out 2001

Jim knew what was coming...

I checked out the 2006 Royal Rumble(Mysterio) the other day for the first time. My fuck, what an awful event that was. Not one good match on the entire card, and the Rumble itself was a joke. At one time, I think there was around 13 guys in the ring, including all-time greats like Orlando Jordan, Big Vis, Eugene, and Trevor Murdoch. Although, I did laugh quite a bit at Big Vis' "hold the guy down and fuck him" move.:icon_lol:

Headlining was Angle/Henry in one of the most forgettable, and routine matches this side of Sunday Night Heat. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing. Not including the old and dated events, I'm struggling to think of a worse big four event the WWE ever put on. Even the announce teams were pathetic. Lawler/Styles and Cole/Tazz.....yikes.

From top to bottom, it was one of the biggest shit heaps of a PPV I've ever witnessed.

Still rustled about Mysterio and his push that year.

If not for Christian/Orton, Over the Limit in 2011 was craptastic. The ending to the God awful King vs Cole feud and The Miz and Alex Riley getting the super Cena treatment stick out. Capitol Punishment the next month want much better iirc. Until the Punk promo, i was ready to stop watching completely.

I would rather watch Trish and Steph catfight than the weekly Divas Botchamania segments on Raw. Steph just yanked down Trish's pants.

Apparently the main roster is jealous that the people in NXT get to wrestle great matches :p

Rikishi in the "Elite" class... That's as good as people on FB trying to claim Mabel was one of the greats and should be in.

Trips vs Austin in the 3 stages match was killer.

Rikishi in the "Elite" class... That's as good as people on FB trying to claim Mabel was one of the greats and should be in.

[YT]zf82jgYWJH8[/YT]

But in all seriousness, Rikishi was good I guess, but being HOF worthy is a stretch.

And Mable/Viscera/Big Daddy V's highlight was not the King of the Ring ('ECW' chants through that whole main event, anyone?), but had to have been winning the Wrestlemania 22 pre-show battle royal and the cringe-worthy segment with Lilian Garcia afterwards.

Trips vs Austin in the 3 stages match was killer.

The original 3 Stages and still the best, imo.

Not sure if posted, either way it is hilarious:

Earl Hebner f'd up the finish in the Angle/Rock match lol. Completely forgot about that. Rock shot him a death stare after having to do another Rock Bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back