• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite Lionel Hutz moment of all time:

Lionel Hutz: Well, I didn't win. Here's your pizza.
Marge: But we did win.
Lionel Hutz: That's okay. The box is empty.

My favorite:

"Mr. Simpson, the state bar forbids me from promising you a big cash settlement.

But just between you and me, I promise ... you ... a big ... cash ... settlement."

euga5p4.gif

My favorite:

"Mr. Simpson, the state bar forbids me from promising you a big cash settlement.

But just between you and me, I promise ... you ... a big ... cash ... settlement."

Works on Contingency
No Money Down

"Oh I'm sorry they messed these cards up at the printers, it's supposed to say."

Works on Contingency?
No, Money Down!

Works on Contingency
No Money Down

"Oh I'm sorry they messed these cards up at the printers, it's supposed to say."

Works on Contingency?
No, Money Down!

God, early/mid seasons of The Simpsons cannot be fucking touched

It started going to shit in the late 90s.

It's gotta be tough, because they hate Punk, but they love when the heavies get rustled with anything pro wrestling related.

As weird as it sounds, it's almost a win-win situation.

If Punk wins, I get this veritable smorgas-board of butthurt "fuckin' hardcore MMA bros", if Punk gets his ass kicked, then I get to see him get his ass kicked, and it creates a veritable smorgas-board of butthurt neckbeard smarks.

So, I'm pretty good with all this.

I wish I'd been on here when Brock beat Randy.

So, it's really gotten down to videos showing a guy's ass?

n light of CM Punk's allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014, he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.
Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.
The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014, after WWE terminated his contract.
There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-addresses-cm-punk-allegations-27130843

Why is my name getting drug out when Cook and Rex was the ones who called you out? Ducking IMO

My apologies if it wasnt you. It's probably easier for me to remember yourself and Smigg due to your alliterative names.

Watching TNA, and one of the members of the Wolves just jumped on a guy from the top turn buckle.

He landed on his chest feet first.

How the fuck did he not kill him? May have actually missed, or some other type deal, but it looked like it hit. Don't know how you like.."fake" that.

Shit like that is litterally the tip of the iceberg when it comes to craziness in TNA. How Angle, Kennedy, Hardy and RVD have all escaped life threatening injuries while there, I'll never know.
3 reckless fuckers and an incredibly frail Kurt Angle. Sounds almost like one of those horrible online viral clips.

speaking of pro wrestling and mma... minowaman just starched a dude recently.

Work or shoot? With Minowa, I legitimately never know. Maybe he should be CM Punk's first mma opponent.

n light of CM Punk's allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014, he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.
Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.
The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014, after WWE terminated his contract.
There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-addresses-cm-punk-allegations-27130843
Hahahahaha burn you punk ass bitch

In fairness, WWE investigating WWE is like the time FIFA investigated corruption within FIFA and the conclusion drawn from FIFA investigating FIFA is "Nope, no corruption in our organisation, move on... By the way, Qatar are hosting the world cup, despite having almost zero football, no stadiums and a climate that makes it life threatening to play football in."

In fairness, WWE investigating WWE is like the time FIFA investigated corruption within FIFA and the conclusion drawn from FIFA investigating FIFA is "Nope, no corruption in our organisation, move on... By the way, Qatar are hosting the world cup, despite having almost zero football, no stadiums and a climate that makes it life threatening to play football in."

Its okay. They'll play it in the winter. So much safer

JubilantJauntyBlueshark.gif

Kick ass sequence from an ROH show.

10409245_894381230606085_4031933782116597786_n.jpg

An actual exchange between these two dipshits during the Reigns/Kane match on Raw.

original.jpg

Made me laugh.

I have a strong feeling that either Rusev/Cena or Reigns/Bryan will have a screwy non finish, but not both matches.
I feel that it will be bad booking to have two non finishes on one show in the two biggest matches. If so, which one do you guys think could end in a no contest? I have no idea which one, but I am leaning towards Cena/Rusev ending in a no contest.

I have a strong feeling that either Rusev/Cena or Reigns/Bryan will have a screwy non finish, but not both matches.
I feel that it will be bad booking to have two non finishes on one show in the two biggest matches. If so, which one do you guys think could end in a no contest? I have no idea which one, but I am leaning towards Cena/Rusev ending in a no contest.

You could end cenas match with an eye poke / injury and the main event with lesnar interfering and killing both guys - reigns first so bryan gets the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back