PWD 190: I wonder what I can say that won't cause complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad they have to pipe in pops for New Day.

Speaking of hanging with me Im definitely going to the King Of Indies show at the San Jose fairgrounds the night before Wrestlemania if anybody going to Wrestlemania wants to party and bromance
Nothing says party like a room fulla flippy shit and neckbeards

Watching the fights on AXS TV right now and they said NJPW is coming to the channel next Friday

Stoned thought.

Hogan blew the fucking roof off of the skydome in an all time classic with The Rock at almost 50 years old.

And spun another fucking run with it. Oh and put everyone over but Triple H lol.

GOAT

Which was impressive because HHH was only a month into his title reign.

Bryan returns next week on Smackdown

So are there some cool ass WM afterpartys? I can't go to WM, but I'll hit those afterpartys up.

"He beat Andre The Giant with that move!"

Best call in wrestling history.
I was watching the HBK/Vince street fight from WM 22 the other day and he had a great call before HBK did the elbow drop off of that huge ladder. "Don't do it Shawn! How will you live with yourself? Think of your soul! Don't do it, dammit!"

Gots me a shiny new custom belt :D

Figured y'all would appreciate it
lol
WWECW?

I can't see Rusev lasting long in the Rumble. I see a Muhammed Hassan approach, where all the Americans in the ring jump him when he gets in the ring and toss him over.

I think final four will be Reigns Bryan BNB and Wyatt.

I hope the final 4 is Reigns, Cena, Big Show and Sheamus. Just for the reaction.

With the way that WWE are booking Rusev (the joint biggest babyface on the roster with Lesnar), it wouldn't surprise me if he overcame all the odds and it was down to him vs Reigns as the final two.

Rumble surprises
Sheamus
Orton
RVD?
Rey?
Henry?
Sting?

Last edited:
WM 25 had an after-party because that's when Duggan almost beat up Mickey Rourke.

Rumble surprises
Sheamus
Orton
RVD?
Rey?
Henry?
Benoit
Braden Walker
Billy Jack Haynes
Luger
Owen
Punk