PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

Not even close to half

Yeah.. I don't think there's any. Nobody expects it. Nobody has been expecting it.

People want it though, and I'm not sure it's because they care about Cena being a heel or if they just want a change. Hope it would give some other people a chance and end the decade long super Cena God-like preachy baby face run.

You got Cena who never turns, then you got Big Show who turns too much.

That was an interesting article for anyone who didn't take a look. It goes into a lot more than just ADR too.

Because he's a big star in Mexico, and all the American MMA orgs want to break into the market. Plus he's already an established pro with a 9-5 record. While not a world beater, he's still got experience as a real fighter and not just a freak show fight signing.

Yeah, he's basically got a decent regional record. Admittedly his opponents were mostly dudes with no records, but a few had multiple fights to their name.

Yeah, he's basically got a decent regional record. Admittedly his opponents were mostly dudes with no records, but a few had multiple fights to their name.

Yeah. Even if not stellar, the winning record gives signing him more credibility to counter argue the "why you signing a rassler" idiots.

So I found out from that ADR article that Lucha Underground is also on a channel called Unimas, which I do in fact get. Nice.

WWE have posted "The best backstage pictures of 2014", and they had this among them. I think they're trying to say something.

22_APP_03172014MMmm_00187-2580334353.jpg

So I found out from that ADR article that Lucha Underground is also on a channel called Unimas, which I do in fact get. Nice.

They show it on Saturday afternoons in HD which is better than El Rey which is only in SD

- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has made a change to their contracts following CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio’s contentious departures from the company and jump to other organizations. The new stipulation reads that if the talent is fired for disciplinary reasons, they will forfeit all merchandise rights and will be unable to work in either pro wrestling or MMA for one year.

While the clause is unlikely to hold up in court if challenged, successfully contesting that would take money and many talent don’t make the kind of money it would likely require to do so.

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

Isnt that the way it has always been?^ I see nothing different.

Back