• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nattie seems cool

Not to this guy. She made him prostitute and abused him sexually. I don't know why it was dismissed. Sounds legit.

INSANE LAWSUIT AGAINST WWE DIVA DISMISSED
by Mike Johnson @ 11:01 AM on 7/9/2014

As we reported yesterday in the PWInsider Elite section, a very strange lawsuit was filed against WWE and Natalya Neidhart on 6/27 and dismissed on 7/7 in Florida.

Christopher Donnelly, identified as currently incarcerated in the state of Pennsylvania, filed a hand-written lawsuit seeking $250,000 under threat of "going to the media" if he didn't receive it, claiming some really off the wall claims about the WWE Diva.

Among other claims made were that Neihart was a dominatrix who had beaten him while they were at hotels all over the United States from 2005-2009, had forced him to endure extreme sexual abuse and even forced him to prostitute himself in Miami, Florida.

Donnelly claimed the $250,000 he was seeking was for damages for mental and psychological trauma, spelling psychological wrong in the filing.

The suit was dismissed on 7/7, with the Judge noting that the complaint was filled with delusional language, did not prove have any standing under Florida law and dismissed the suit.

The highly coveted Macon Heavyweight Championship

How about the NWA Intermountain Tag Team Titles?

Shit, I just noticed Hisa's site has Puerto Rico covered. For a long time he refused to have the territory on his site.

You exposed yourself for being old. You know I'm kidding. It will put butts in shits.

Damn, 28 is old now? I just turned 28.

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

You're old the second you stop understanding 'the current generation'

Anyone under 40 can kiss my ass and get off my damn lawn!!!

Or at least now it, help grandpa out here.

I loved the TV title. Dusty and Tully was a great feud over it, but probably my favorite was Sting and Muta. Great stuff and made me a Muta fan.

Why does miz have a job?
I cant stand this fucking guy.
Giving him the title is a slap in the face to every guy that has worked his way and paid dues.
Black eye on the title

Why does miz have a job?
Giving him the title is a slap in the face to every guy that has worked his way and paid dues.
Black eye on the title
Because he's awesome and good looking. Stop picking on him bro.

Why does miz have a job?
Black eye on the title
Got a 6+ month reign as champion and beat Cena in the main event of WM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back