• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS I wonder if WWE tones down on the whole Russia and Putin shit with this Ukraine latest going down. Swagger should win in the name of freedom.

FFS I wonder if WWE tones down on the whole Russia and Putin shit with this Ukraine latest going down. Swagger should win in the name of freedom.

If the shit starts getting real like it did with Muhammad Hassan, WWE will have no choice but to shut down the USA vs Russia angle, probably have to retcon Rusev's character.

WWE should have Rusev and his bitch tweet a pic of themselves at the crash site looking unimpressed

They can drop Rusev if need be, but for the love of god keep Lana!

If the shit starts getting real like it did with Muhammad Hassan, WWE will have no choice but to shut down the USA vs Russia angle, probably have to retcon Rusev's character.
He'll be repackaged as Samoan. He will start talking like the Uso's and Lana will be having an affair with Randy Orton.

If only Paul Revere turned heel during the Revolutionary War.

They should just bring back all the belts imo
Every belt from every league that they own
Mid Atlantic belt, Americas belt, All-Asian six man belts, Georgia TV belt, Smoky Mountain tag belts
Bring em all fuck it!
Two belts for every rassler
You can guarangoddammtee that'll put butts in seats
Western States Heritage!

Double A "the Enforcer" or Tully would stall, roll out of the ring, screw around with the crowd, and pull all kind of shit to waste time. Brad Armstrong would hit a finishing move with like 5 seconds left, go for the pin and times up.

I still get fired up when I hear the old WCW intro theme. I need to make it my ring tone.

The 86/87 NWA Pro theme >

Were you born in 1985? Because I too assumed you graduated from college that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back