• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash needs to powerbomb Punk like a 4 year old.:icon_chee

Regarding the house show conversation we were having yesterday
Just got an email from the arena in San Jose announcing John Cena vs Kane in a street fight with Flair and Hogan as the hosts on August 17

Just got an email from the arena in San Jose announcing John Cena vs Kane in a street fight with Flair and Hogan as the hosts on August 17

Damn,that would be cool to see. I switched shows to a house show in Bakersfield so I can be the next fan to fist bump Reigns.

I may have already missed it, but how long before Cole or JBL refers to Reigns's run as "The Roman Empire"

Punk probably eats a bunch of processed shit. That stuff will make you look and feel like shit. Doesn't he have a pepsi logo tatoo?

Maybe if he'd eat meat his body would build up a natural lubricant and he wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

Better sit close to the ring then, or you'll miss a lot of the main event.

Maybe if he'd eat meat his body would build up a natural lubricant and he wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

tumblr_n2aeh040RK1shb4noo1_400.gif

I may have already missed it, but how long before Cole or JBL refers to Reigns's run as "The Roman Empire"

They're saving it for the headline of his holding up the belt in a sea of confetti over a fallen Lesnar Wrestlemania moment.

After he wins the title.

"Welcome to the Roman Empire. Kneel before your new champion, The Reigns Man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back