Pwd 151:

BoV-f38CcAAJo3l.jpg

Scott Hall checked himself in the hospital and also mentioned that his buddy the king of kings, the game HHH invited him to next week's SD tapings.

The hell happened to hall?

It was your quote saying "You know you trolled a guy hard when he follows you to the motherfucking wasteland" line, but without "motherfucking" :icon_chee

Hahahaha

I feel like I contributed a great thing to the PWD for a change

Hahahaha

I feel like I contributed a great thing to the PWD for a change

I couldn't help but lauigh when you said "Smigg owned this guy, and then trolled him so hard her followed him here", then he shows up to justify himself, and everyone just laughed at him further :icon_chee

I couldn't help but lauigh when you said "Smigg owned this guy, and then trolled him so hard her followed him here", then he shows up to justify himself, and everyone just laughed at him further :icon_chee

It was the best possible outcome that could have happened lol

First time I've ever seen this.

lol there's shitberg

wwf_vs__wcw___monday_night_wars_by_mmaview-d5m9i0d.jpg

They also need to come up with new stuff similar to this, the Fist.

SD_Fist_Era_001.jpg

I love this Smack Down set. The fist is the best part. Can't understand why they couldn't have to similarly sized titantron instead of one big and one smaller.

Gosh, now nostalgia is taking over me. Smack Down then was the shit, while Raw was the B show.

I love this Smack Down set. The fist is the best part. Can't understand why they couldn't have to similarly sized titantron instead of one big and one smaller.

Gosh, now nostalgia is taking over me. Smack Down then was the shit, while Raw was the B show.

Agreed. I stopped watching Smackdown when that era ended. When they had Cena, Angle, Taker, Show, JBL, Carlito, Lesnar and Guerrero.

I love the old Raw set from 2001. The 2003 set was the worst.

[Yt]lr3iHDMlOqU[/Yt]

I liked the original incoherent babbling intro
[Yt]FK1sqCbPntc[/Yt]

Agreed. I stopped watching Smackdown when that era ended. When they had Cena, Angle, Taker, Show, JBL, Carlito, Lesnar and Guerrero.

Heyman should be back in booking. With just 6 guys he basically built the foundation that was Smack Down. Too bad now there's no more brand extension :icon_sad:

Back