Pwd 151:

tumblr_n641snf9wy1skeohxo1_500.gif

Did Summer Rae take a leave of absence to have breast surgery done?

I do not remember her tits being so big.

Did Summer Rae take a leave of absence to have breast surgery done?

I do not remember her tits being so big.

No, she was out filming The Marine 4. I think it's more to do with what she was wearing than getting a boob job.

But, they also have about 12 HD Camera, two TV trucks, a massive HD Stage Set, thousands of lights, and all the sheer logistics of moving it around. Not to mention arena hire, paying for staff.

Hence TNA sometimes filming four episodes of impact in a week.

Maybe because even though they have a strict schedule and have been doing it for years, they still fuck up about every episode. There's usually sound problems, a camera guy screwing up, bad direction, etc. Almost every live RAW.

We're getting huge viewing figures in this thread. It's over 30 per post. What's happened to this thread to spike the ratings like this?

We're getting huge viewing figures in this thread. It's over 30 per post. What's happened to this thread to spike the ratings like this?
What about the Z-list thread with the *** *** over its title? Hahahahaha pathetic bumping his own thread.

Right now, it's around 14 views per post.
People are clicking on it because he posts like 90% of what's there, so those who are unaware of his "state" is that there's something interesting there. When they click and they see one guy contributing almost everything in his OWN thread, they leave and never gave him attention. I suggest you McSmigg and McStruggle stop being his drugs.

People are clicking on it because he posts like 90% of what's there, so those who are unaware of his "state" is that there's something interesting there. When they click and they see one guy contributing almost everything in his OWN thread, they leave and never gave him attention. I suggest you McSmigg and McStruggle stop being his drugs.

I admit, I slipped up in the last one, I don't intend to do it again.

I hope they add Brie vs Steph at Payback. Unlikely but it's been a long time coming.

The WWE needs better tag teams.

The WWE needs better tag teams.

This is what I was saying a few pages ago. Here's what I came up with:

The Ascension - obvious. Coming up soon.

Adam Rose and Zack Ryder - their personas match. Ryder is also rumored to be the rabbit rosebud.

Jack Swagger and Damian Sandow - Sandow should be a Real American

Air Boom - Kofi and Bourne were a good team. Evan is supposed to be coming back.

Zayn and Steen - tagged together for years.

KENTA and Kota Ibushi - an Orient Express type reboot with Sakamoto as the manager.

Briscoe Brothers - just may be the best tag team in pro wrestling right now. Some dont think they'd mesh with WWE.

Back